Reviews for Unthinkable
Amber chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
That is typically why I don't write a review if I don't like something. I live by if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.
Pharies chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
I loved the crime you wove. I figured it was Richard, but some things hadn't added up. I definitely loved the way you developed the characters. )

Pharies chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
I'm glad to know that I am not the only one good at giving myself nightmares with my writings...

Grace chapter 19 . 5/12/2013
This was an interesting read, but one thing really bothered me- there is absolutely no way that Hermione and Draco would name their daughter after the (male) Greek god of war. Their son, perhaps, but it's just awful for their daughter.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
OMG! This story is freaking me out and I got goosebumps all over my skin!
Dragoness101 chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
I love your story and i cant wait to read to the end but i wanted to point out that you have changed the amount of time hermione has been with Richard, it one stage you had a year, then seven months. Same with the amount of time hermione has been working with draco. at one stage it was 5 years then you had 8 years. i love this story and cant wait to read the ending
kaysbookworm chapter 19 . 9/3/2012
Wow, this fic was so enticing! I was completely hooked and it was brilliant! :D well done

bahaha chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
I was holding my plastic cup when i read the last sentences. Guess what happen?

yup. thank god i've finished drinking that.
weasleyjumper chapter 19 . 8/21/2012
Wow! That was brilliant and amazing! The first serious Dramione I've ever read! Wow!
JaneA0202 chapter 19 . 11/21/2011
great story (though those murders were scary) I only wish that there was more about Hermione and Dracos relationship.
Sltltsr chapter 19 . 3/10/2011
WOW, so cute! *_*

I loved the fanfiction! My friend told me to read and I don't regret!

I love dramione and mystery fics, so it was perfect to me! lol

you must to be like "wow, such an old fic and someone commented" x3

I couldn't help myself! rs,
frostykitten chapter 14 . 3/5/2011
Don't listen to the jerkfaces who flame, your story is totally awesome! It's not like it's full of mistakes either, just the occasional small thing. I've read stories that are grammatically flawless and don't compare at all to yours plot-wise or creatively.

Katherine Julia chapter 19 . 11/14/2010
yay, happy ending! i really thought it was going to be richard there for awhile, but i'm so glad it wasn't because i kinda like him. it was sad the way he died tho, but i guess there was nothing anyone could really do about it
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
that's kinda cheap

she's ENGAGED for pete's sake
Strode chapter 19 . 7/19/2010
wow, this story is just... oustanding.

I've never wrote any review for a story in English but I just couldn't help but leave this one :)

you're such a creative writer! even if you did make some grammar mistakes, I just don't mind ( I'm not that good at English to complain, so, yeah xD)

the story is short, indeed, but it doesn't make it any less good :) it's so, so, so creative and well-built,I read it in a couple of hours and I'm still amazed by the plot, and the end, and the ship, and by, well, everything!

you're really, really great :)

keep doing a good job