Reviews for Uninevitable
I love it xD
Valerie chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
THE BEST!
R Unworldly chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
I love Soujiro x Yuki stories. And they seem to be in such short supply. You should come back and finish this story sometime; it's good.
Ella Palladino chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
Wow, what a wonderful story! I'm happy to have discovered it. I really hope you'll continue and finish! :D I noticed the slight Rui/Shigeru hints, can't wait to see what that turns into. Your Soujirou is brilliant, it's great seeing him jealous and missing Yuuki.
sapphirehimitsu chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
This story is getting more and more exciting to read! Really hope you will update soon k! D
sweet.sonata chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
GAH! Where the hell are the updates! I need moremore more! I love how you put everyone in here and the fact that a party was thrown because they finally did the deed was hilarious! I love the banter and dialouge between the characters and how they all overlapp each other! This was great, even thought Soujiro is suffering.. but serious gotta love the humor you bring to the story and all its characters. Even his parents!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Oh~ I like it XD

So... we are in april of 2009 now... one year! . I really hope that you can continue this fic ;.;

Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
I like Hirota! And Yuuki's POV is great.

Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Argh! Ok... he makes me mad now

Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 4 . 4/10/2009

Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I love SxY ñ.ñ

I go for more.

SerenityAlways chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
well it's been a damn long time since you've updated but what the hey! a review may just start you going again.

I just read the story and I think it's really good. I especially enjoyed 'denial: the Yuuki version. She is still so very much in love with him and he is so very obviously head over heels for her. I hope you decide to continue the story. I'll be looking for updates.

-SERENITY-