Reviews for Seconds in Silence
drtillscret chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
"Together, in silence, they fill in the holes of the other."

...was that intentional? Because that is a hilarious choice of words.

Great story, though, you write some fantastic stories.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
*whistles* Wow.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Loved it
Story Fabricator chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This is amazing! And it is because it is all ture...very sadly true.
een nihc chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I kinda feel sorry for both Renji and Ishida - Ichigo has everything they wanted yet not realise about it. But this fic somehow compensate it. Thanks for writing it.
Renn chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow. Amazing, simply. I loved it. I loved how you compared them to Ichigo, but without bashing him, just stating things. To me, you've kept them all in character, and this was really a very good read!
crazyarsonist chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Loved it. A keen insight into both characters.
Mandolina Lightrobber chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I loved it. The way you compared them with each other, the way you wrote out their dynamics as part of the Ichigo's group... The ending really brought it together.

IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Nice to see something other than the best being appreciated.
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Oh my God.

That was so gorgeous. That was just heartshatteringly amazing. I adore Ishida. I adore Renji. I adored the chapters about them in Hueco Mundo. This was a wonderful, incredible, beautiful, magnificent tribute, and I hope to God you write something else like this because it blew me away.

Perfect. I loved it. This is going on the fav. list.

Thank you!
Gryphalcon chapter 1 . 5/1/2008

...O M G !

Captain Hollywood chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I was actually expecting yaoi, but this is amazing on many levels, so I'm fine. The last part was my favorite. It fit in so well with the rest of the story. although I am sad that my Fairy Princess is gone, I am happy that Ishida and Renji are okay (and, on the bright side, Ishida and Grimmjow can start the 'people with disfigured stomachs' club, maybe)
neilcfreak chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
very, very good writing. It really looks into the threesomes relationship
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
It's so sad with the unrequiered love and every thing and them being failures and all...

But i do like this pairing and the ending was cute. _