Reviews for The Watcher
CalamityJim chapter 26 . 7/11/2010
SAMMY!

I Liked your whole take on Sammy's psychicness. And having a secret society was a cool idea. Great job
Leahelisabeth chapter 26 . 2/23/2010
Are you actually planning to do a sequel for this story? It is too good and you ended in too suspenseful a place for you not to.
slaybelle69 chapter 26 . 5/2/2009
Abso-friggin'-lutely brilliant! It took me 3 days to get through this, and I missed a bit of sleep, but it was well worth it. Great character development, dialogue, and an engrossing story. I really enjoyed this story, and I will be keeping you on my favorites list even after I finish your other stories. What can I do to entice you back to writing more for supernatural? Amazing and thanks for the story.
supernaturaldh chapter 26 . 8/23/2008
I just found this story on fanfiction. I found it on your site, but could not figure out how to print it. So I was glad I found it here too. I have just finished it after 3 nights of bedtime reading...it was awesome. You are excellent, and now you have me hooked. Great Job... on all of your stories.

Denise
gapdragon1 chapter 26 . 7/27/2008
Really got engrossed - good meaty story line - I have read this all at once and loved it - thanks
fluffy2001 chapter 26 . 3/18/2008
I finally got through this (it only took a month or so), but I have to say what a masterpiece! Very well done. I love the mythology, your meticulous attention to detail, and your incredible ability with vivid description. You really had me feeling every bit of Sam's physical and emotional agony, and Dean's worry as well. Thanks for this, and I'll constantly refer to this whenever I need an example of great writing to inspire me.
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 26 . 3/1/2008
Okay let me first say that I am SO glad that I found this after it was completed cause I would have probably gone insane waiting for updates. Second, I want to compliment you on your writing style. Everything was depicted so well, I could see it happening in my head, every scene, where it was, you painted the picture so well that this was like watching an episode of supernatural rather than reading a story. I found myself on the edge of my seat the entire time, reading every word carefully as not to miss anything in this huge plot you set up.

And the intricacy of it all, the reasoning behind Sam's destiny, the different sides, the shades of gray, I was in awe of it. I can't compliment you enough on the originality of this whole piece, I've never read anything quite like it. I'm very, very impressed.

Really, this is the best story I have ever read on this site without a doubt, and could very well be canon. I doubt even the real show will come up with something quite as amazing as this, though.

I think I have raved enough, but I just want to say again how much I enjoyed this. I read it all in one sitting, I think that counts for something. I'm thoroughly looking forward to reading the follow up to this story, and I'm sure it wont dissapoint. Thank you so much for sharing this with me and I'm sorry for the freakishly long review.

Love,

SLX
vonnie836 chapter 26 . 2/22/2008
Ok, so I finished it and now I have to tell you I still think you are a great author. I love the loving detail you put into your story. Ok, so loving might not always be the right word when you talk about torture, fights and other terrifying things, but I still thing you are doing an awesome job. You don't overdo it so and that's great. You do great relationship and mindset also. And your story flows and keeps me want to keep reading. There is a level of anxiety that I really love in a story and you sure have it. So don't let anyone ever put you down. Hugs, Vonnie
vonnie836 chapter 19 . 2/22/2008
Wow, I just don't know what to say, I am at a loss for words. This is way beyond awesome and evil. You got some kinda skill here. I have to go on now, read the end. Hugs, Vonnie
vonnie836 chapter 17 . 2/22/2008
I sure woudn't want to be Bael when Dean finds him. I really love your story. I wanted to write on my story but then decided first I had to continue reading yours. I like this line especially “You believe in hell but not a heaven?” Joshua sounded surprised. I always think that's the one thing wrong with the show, at least with Dean. Hugs, Vonnie
vonnie836 chapter 12 . 2/21/2008
Total anxiety now over what is happening. So there is Bael, who at this moment has Sam in his claws, there is the watcher, who we finally meet and there is an injured Dean, who is desperate to find his brother. This is getting totally awesome here. You are a great writer and even more evil than I am.
Left Hook chapter 25 . 2/18/2008
“We can’t keep giving our souls for each other. This rate there’s gonna be nothing left of us to give.” - This is like my favorite line ever. It's so great, I kept thinking of it during this week's episode :) I thought you handled Sam's meltdown really well. I've enjoyed this story all through its course and hoping for more!
vonnie836 chapter 9 . 2/18/2008
Finally got around to reading some more. I like how Dean is actually trying to talk to Sam because he knows his brother needs it. And it sure looks like you getting him in more trouble. I let you know what I think when I get to more. I have the feeling I won't be disappointed. Hugs, Vonnie
bb1028 chapter 26 . 2/17/2008
Ok once again I read this a little while after you posted and just didn't get the chance to review, so now that I have the time, here goes... :P

First off loved having the two chapters, and really can't wait for the sequel. Vassago is definitely going to be an interesting addition, and boy with him and Bael working together, I think the boys are in for a bumpy ride..

But I loved Sam in the last chapter.. having him adament to wait for his brother despite what Bobby and Joshua were telling him, and even their annoyance and concern - it really was great, and then to top that off to have his emotions break through and hear what he was saying to Dean was awesome. I loved the war that he was battling within himself - do what Bael wants, don't do what he wants, him loosing hope in regards to Dean's deal - "it’s killing me” - and then to hear him say how much he needs his brother, how much he doesn't want to be alone, can't be alone... that whole scene there was seriosuly awesome, and definitely one of my favorites in this story.

Then how Sam was acting once Dean woke up.. I have to admit I wasn't expecting the reaction that we got. What I 'was' expecting was Sam standing at his brother's bedside, talking to him, making sure he was okay (lol I guess the usual).. but I have to say, how you did it was pretty cool, and I ended up liking that even more. Plus a quiet and withdrawn Sam is always interesting, and makes you wonder what's going through his head in that moment.

Loved the "I am alone" and pretty much their whole conversation there at the end.. lol I'll spare you my crazy details, I'd probably just end up quoting the rest of the chapter 'casue it really was great. But I will say that I liked how Sam gave the simple "No" in response to Dean's questiong about his time with Bael.. it leaves a great opening for that particular conversation in the sequel ;)

And finally the boys in tights.. need I say more? lol

Awesome story, and you deserve all the compliments you get.. I'll be waiting anxiously for that sequel :)

Talk to ya on the board, beth
jenilee chapter 26 . 2/16/2008
Congrats girl! Awesome story loved every minute of it and am sad to see it's over.

I am so excited to see your doing a sequel. Yay! and double yay! cos I'm even more thrilled that Bael's still around. Maybe that's bad of me but I loved that sarcastic jerk! Vassago sounds pretty interesting too, honestly I pretty much loved all your oc's. Oh hey, will Joshua and or Jacob be in the next one?

Have to just mention too, Loved the opening with the fog rolling in. Very nice.