Reviews for Hero Headquarters
Allebasii chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
lol love it! i would keep reading, but seeing as it's midnight...i'll read more later on
Alana84 chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Man, I love this fic of yours, it's hilarious! The plot's great and the character portrayal's too, as well as the character interaction, of course! Everything is very well written for that matter, too!

I did especially enjoy the scenes with Sylar/Mohinder, arguing, so cute and whatnot! I really hope you'll continue on this wonderful story, because I'd to read more! Therefore please do and update soon...
johnnymommy19 chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
I liked the whole don't trust MOhinder because he put stuff in my tea thingy! FUNNY... I like funny stories.
johnnymommy19 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
ha, hA, Ha, HA, HA! That's funny, was all I could say when I was reading this chapter. I LIKE IT!
Don't Be Such A Sour-Wolf chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
this is hilarious! :D

i love the pranks that the kids are pulling! :D
flitwick chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Instead of trying to figure out how and why the Heroes characters would allow themselves to coexist in the same house, I find this enjoyable and especially like the part where the three indestructible Heroes are drinking cleaning supplies. I hope you do plan on continuing!
Nyra Lion chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
it's funny how Sylar won't trust Mohinder and he is the one who wants to kill everyone. please update
Nyra Lion chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
lol this is so funny great chapter.
Pawfoot chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
Haha. I never thought of it that way; they could drink toxic things, couldn't they?

Nice chapter, I love how Angela's power involves cleaning.
Inflatable Marshmellows chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
I laughed out loud so many times during this story. It's so hilarious and AU-ish, but seemingly able to happen in reality as well. I love how they were drinking cleaner (if I ever come out with a Heroes fic and I mention something like that, please do excuse me, it's hysterical), and the randomness of everyone. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
EmilyBullet2591 chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
this is so cute! i love it.
TJtrack99 chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
Hilarious :) This is awesome
Meshakhad chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
Now, I wonder what happens when they get bored? Ideas:

Niki begins challenging people to arm-wrestling matches. Sylar (and then Peter) take over the basement and do some target practice. Claire takes kendo lessons from Adam - only they use real swords. Claude goes poltergeist. West spends an entire day not touching the floor. Just before Angela goes insane, Micah's Gamecube arrives, and he announces the Petrelli Mansion Super Smash Bros Tournament.
Ariannette chapter 2 . 11/15/2007
haha this is funny, please update!
Cap Hat chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
'Nathan had no problem with three girls having a party in their room. He reasoned that it was his house and he was the nice dad. Noah promptly whacked him on the head after that comment.'

Lol! :D That was my favoutrite bit. Nice work to you and your little sister!