Reviews for Reflections
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
LOVE IT! SHIKANARU IS SO CUTE!
HanaNaruLight chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
AHAHA nice but too short! i want to read moreā€¦ the time when their getting married . Prequel?:-)
ExDee LessThanThree chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I said it in my review of So Troublesome, and I'll say it again: I love the way you write these two characters together. I think I have something to add to my favorite pairings list in my profile.

Story faved.
DarkNaruto002 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I loved reading this one-shot! I like that you had the pairing be Shikamaru and Naruto. And, I agree. There are not many stories on these. I have to say, this is one of few stories that I like on this pairing.

The concept of having a comparison between what Shikamaru thought he would have when he was younger and what he actually got (for a wife and children) was ingenious. I could totally see that he did not resent but actually love Naruto.

Another favorite part is the hinting of a one-sided Sasuke and Naruto, on Sasuke's side. I got the impression that Shika is rather glad that he had something that Sasuke could not have.

Overall, this was an enjoyable read. I hope you make more stories on this couple and wish you luck in other stories you might/ are working on.
BLAYNK chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
awesome
blueinu chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
its a very cute story so far please continue it..
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
haha, awe that was too cute! Yeah i think Shika got the better deal this time around. Great job!
liankitty chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wai! This was really cute and quirky; I really have come to like ShikaxNaru despite the lack of it around, it makes for an interesting couple.

If you ever decide to write a multi chapter ShikaxNaru I will shout for joy!

Thanks for writing!
MeowingFrogs chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
There aren't that many ShikaNaru stories that i personally ADORE and LOVE! Your story was simple, yet sweet and awesome. Go SHIKA! Get your man!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Short, but sweet. I also think there should be more ShikaNaru out there. x3
Cool-Hanyou chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
cute very cute
Lady Luv of the East chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
tender sweet and loving... I LOVE IT! good work fav all the way. Keep up the great work.

Lady Luv out
Mako-chan1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Well this was an extremely cute story. Dontcha love how life threw Shikamaru that curve ball? Heehee! Very nice story. Well-written and adorable!