Reviews for Bad Fanfiction
me chapter 43 . 11/27/2013
I enjoyed reading this story until chapter 43. I tried ignoring all your Jacob hate, because I'm a Jacob fan. But this story was too much. Who put together Bella in New Moon? Jacob. Who told Bella about the cold ones? Jacob. I could go on and on, but the list is too long. Your reasons to hate Jacob are completely absurd. You hate Jacob because he smells? News flash: only vampires and werewolves smell bad to each other!

I wanted to read this story because it would be funny fan fiction on what bad Twilight writer write about. I was wrong. Its just about an overly obsessive fangirl and her life. I admit, you made me laugh at some times. You're funny. But your constant ranting, Jacob hating, script writing, and AN chapters (there's more reasons) make my head hurt.

I can't believe you have this many reviews. Your story is just...

Whatever. I ran out of words to say.
Mmm Chocolate chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
"School sucks, but it's necessary. Or so they tell me."

Meh. *shrugs* It happens. People are weird. )

Seriously, though, this was a good one. Keep it up! D
Mmm Chocolate chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Absolutely outstanding.

There are three things that I wanted to take pause and notice at:

1) Your punctuation is absolutely incredible. I couldn't write like that if I tried. )
2) I like your characterization! D
3) I can't wait to read the trollfic that allegedly inspired Breaking Dawn, of all things! ;-)

Thank you for reading, and have an excellent time, ma'am. 3
shy123 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
funniest thing ever!
DO MORE OF THESE WITH HARRY POTTER/MORTAL INSTRUMENTS/DIVERGENT

PS - DIDN'T REALIZE I HIT CAPSLOCK
Shit chapter 38 . 9/15/2013
i read both stories...I'm entirely convinced they're by the same author. Gerald is in it everywhere, same band tastes, fashion sense, and same shitty writing style.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/15/2013
Bella, before you, my life was a sky, full of stars. Then you came and burned everything up.

I'm in love.
Secret Little Reader chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
. IT ! ieiei soo refreshing :D keep it up 3
Jacobluver321 chapter 60 . 7/26/2013
(Warning: Here there be spoilers)

Lol you sound like a pirate...
Jacobluver321 chapter 61 . 7/26/2013
You are hilarious and so right!
You should have your own show.
Jacobluver321 chapter 49 . 7/26/2013
2. So Bella stays at the cullen's house and the pranking begins with Bella! Starts off with Bella getting thrown out of a window...need i say more? It has some ExB fluff and a lot of laughs!Emmett singing,not swearing...Rosealie goes blue! Interested?

Lol! That was too funny, it' so ridiculous! I like how you spelled Rosalie's name wrong, people actually do that.
Jacobluver321 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
The sad part of it is, this is not an exaggeration.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Which one was it? There are *so* many of those out there.
Livvy10253 chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Let me just say... these are so hilarious! I love this fan fiction! I may only be on chapter five, but this is so funny! Also, good for you! Maybe some people will stop writing crazy whack-job cliche fan fictions that make me gag with their disgustingly disturbing pairings! Keep it up!
silveresque eclipse chapter 38 . 6/10/2013
Here is your flame. Enjoy it, but don't burn yourself.
crazybread chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I defiantly agree with the "oddly addictive" part.
2,785 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »