Reviews for Bad Fanfiction
your an amazing writer!you go gurl!1
Lili chapter 43 . 11/19/2016
Also, I just realized. It's not Vampwolf. It's Werepire. That's just sooooooo much cuter ! Sorry, but not sorry !
Lili chapter 43 . 11/19/2016
No, I LOVE Jacob. Whoever insults Jacob insults me. And whoever does that DIES. So, obviously, YOU DIE ! Jk. Jk. But really, look at it this way : Jacob is hotter than Edward... SO DEAL WITH IT ! Stupid team Edward fan girls... I reeeeaaaaly hate those people. As in, as much as I love Jacob. Which is A LOT. Believe me.
KateWinters97 chapter 17 . 11/16/2016
Yay, I have stepchildren? Is that really all she says? Ah, Bella...*shakes head* As usual, this fic has cracked me up.
KateWinters97 chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
Magical...chickens...okay I'm just going to curl up into a ball and wonder at the hilarity that has now become my life.
KateWinters97 chapter 11 . 11/16/2016
Ha. Vampwolf. That sounds like a sound system or something...
KateWinters97 chapter 8 . 11/16/2016
Twelfth...fifteenth...I think it's more like 85,000,000,000!
KateWinters97 chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
Can't...breathe...laughing...too...hard...
KateWinters97 chapter 5 . 11/16/2016
Attack of the Cliches indeed...some of these are just so terrible they make me cringe and then laugh like a maniac. Mwah-ha-ha!
KateWinters97 chapter 4 . 11/16/2016
'Damn, I lost my best guard!' You, dearest author, are frickin hilarious.
KateWinters97 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Omg, this was just...usually I don't review chapters of uber long fanfics, just the last one to state my appreciation etc. etc. but this really warranted one. GREAT chapter and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny! My mom accidentally smashed her finger with the hammer instead of the crab because I started cracking up. (sorry mom :P)
Wonderful start!
alec.wiley1 chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
You're cool!
Arianah chapter 22 . 10/12/2015
I feel your pain...I feel your pain... *sniff* *hiccup* *sobbing uncontrollably while holding a knife to Jacobs neck so it would kill him but then realizing that he's a werewolf and it will only heal then disappearing to go find edward and his family to spy on them...*
Silver Alpha chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
Lol dude it's like you go fishing for bad fanfics...do you not read the summaries OR the look at the character pairings? Maybe I'm just narrow minded and you're willing to try anything I mean...ion know
Silver Alpha chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Lol "oh I would certainly give her a review" is that a real fanfic I'm pretty sure I've read a summary actually really similar to that once but ion know. Of course I didn't click it cuz ion do that sorta stuff but I mean...and you know I'm too 'dignified ' to go fishing myself but lol the whole 'Carlisle and Alice and same and emmet and Jaz and rose' was funny and the author's note fuck with me for a sec tho I went what's going on? Albeit I skipped the whole 'lemme send her a review part and get one back' at first but hey. It's the bought that counts
2,809 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »