Reviews for Goodbye
bookluver52 chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
I loved it. It sent chills up my spine. I loved your take on how not everybody who fought for the dark side was evil. It's so true! I just stumbled upon this story, but I can't wait to read more. Update soon?
lazyfart chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
wow...its really good! i especially love the ending quotes you put in. were u the one that wrote it?
cute but kinda deadly chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
did you write those little sayings at the ends of each R.I.P thingy? if so, they are really good
cute but kinda deadly chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
oops! nevermind what I said about the date being wrong :)
cute but kinda deadly chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
I miss Colin so much! and i think you made a mistake. you wrote,

colin was born 1982 I think.

I really loved this though
charmedpowerofsisters3 chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
i liked this it was ccol. I think it was so unfair that J.K. Rowling killed them just becuase she wanted people to focus on main characters. Little supporting character witch. Anyway great chapter
lalababee chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
that as perfect for bella.
lalababee chapter 8 . 3/19/2008
that one is PERFECT for tonks cuz she was always so...adventures and looked at the bright side of everything.
MadeNew chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
I liked the quote...a lot. It was perfect for Tom Riddle.

I just can't agree that the world would be better off with him in it, though. I regret that Tom died...but I can't mourn the loss of Voldemort.

Good chapter.
ImagingThings chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Aww... Why was he even at the school? He was muggle born, he was supposed to be home. And being underage he couldn't apparate!
Evenstar606 chapter 9 . 2/6/2008
This was an awesome ending! I haven't read even one funeral for Voldemort, I think you are the first, and that is great, even he deserved some sort of remembreance. I liked the subtle clues to the new Dark Lord's identity, that was done really well. I especially liked the quote at the end, it is a nice closure to all this! Great job! *Hugs you*
jasmine chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I really like both of your storys!
17ginny17 chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
I like this chapter...a few typos but nice over all
His Half Blood Princess chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
Being a Snape girl from day one, I saved this one for last. Very well written...
Evenstar606 chapter 8 . 1/24/2008
This was awesome! I enjoyed Molly's eeulogy for Tonks and Lupin. I think Molly kind of considered Tonks a daughter, since she even wanted Bill to marry her at first instead of Fleaur. I like it that Teddy is living with Molly, she needs another kid right now!