Reviews for Separation, Faith, and their Path
Ishte chapter 8 . 9/22/2008
Hee! I finally got around to reading this. I love the last couple of graphs. They're great.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 8 . 1/16/2008
Oh, that was good. Short but sweet!

I like Al's outlook. Despite the fact that he threw in there that he had to carry him in a humorous way, that was all very meaningful. I don't know if that's what you were going for, but if you think about it, it's very true. Sometimes we have to wait, sometimes we have to search and sometimes we have to carry those that we love in our walks of life.

Wow, went all philosophical there, gomen ne!

I wonder what Win will do when she sees Ed in that condition! I bet she won't let Al in on it. Those two older ones shoulder quite a bit!

Okay, again with a long review. I loved the story and can't wait for more! Awesome as always, ma' dear!

Ishte chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
This is great. Poor Edward. Likes to play the tough guy, with his brash talk and rough exterior, but really he's so sweet he can't even stand to leave an old man he doesn't even know to die alone in his temple. Even though he knows it's what the old man wants and expects. It's so like him.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
Poor Edo-kun. You did a great job with this chapter, yet again. I always expect so much and you never fail!

Thanks again and I'm glad to see some new chapters up! I haven't been prowling about here much lately, but I have to stop and take the time to read your works!

Ishte chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
Wai! This chapter had an unexpected turn. Hahah... Poor Ed. I like how he at least mentally acknowledges Al's patience and thoroughness, and more than once wishes he had come too. It's nice to see him already knowing that they are a good team, and do their best work together.
Melissa chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
Geez, Ed, you're kind of rude, aren't you?

This is more typical of earlier!Manga!Ed than later, though. Later!Ed wouldn't be as irreverent.

Ah, I'm almost going to sleep. Almost!

Your narration is really good. It is descriptive, and it sets the mood.
Melissa chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Interesting! I'd give you a longer review, but I have to go to sleep. I just wanted to say quickly that this is starting out very well. And it's mangaverse, you say? Even better!
Legendary Chimera chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
Woah, creepy. I've so gotta start over. ;P
Sousukes-Girl chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
Eww, creepy again. I bet Ed thinks this guy is a loon. Nicely written again, as I always come to expect from you.

Looking forward to all of your next updates.

Sousukes-Girl chapter 5 . 12/4/2007
I really do like this story. Poor Ed keeps getting hurt! I like the way you show that Ed is not a very trusting person, which seems to be very very true to his nature. He's been screwed one too many times in his life.

I love the little jab at Mustang!

Ishte chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
I like this a lot. You can always tell when I do if I don't even have time to notice any typos or anything. It means it was a fast read that the story was too busy carrying me along for me to even notice any.

I love the way you have captured Ed's personality at this age, how he's not learned yet that there is a time and place for attitude. Here, he wants something and his patience is wearing thin. But some of the things he imagines and ideas that occur to him show us what's really going on behind the bravado he's giving the old man.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
Wow, nicely done and sorta creepy at parts. I look forward to finding out what's in the empty niche we've all stopped at.

Sg )
Roseveare chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
This is really interesting so far... very different. Definitely looking forward to more!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
First off: You are on a rampage today!

Secondly: I love to review. Mainly cause I love getting reviews and knowing people are still interested. Also because I hope it brightens your day, since you've usually brightened mine with your fantastic writing.

Thirdly: I don't get tired of your review replies. I'm usually glad to know my reviews aren't bothering you! Just tell me if they ever do get annoying!

Fourthly: I like where this is going so far. Gambate!