Reviews for Of Superpowers and Autopsy Tables
CrazySue05 chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
This was quite perfect. Short and simple but still with proper characterization. :) I'm not sure how Claire and Isaac knew each other, but it's all good b/c it's AU, right? I very much enjoyed this!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
I will review this story
I will review this story
I will review this stoy
Lol ok nice story realy good
And best wishes :-)
Junior VB chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Excelente historia. He leido antes crossover de Heroes con CSI, Mentes Criminales, entre otras series policiales. Pero este fic es sin duda uno de los mejores.

Deberías hacer una versión en español.

Excellent story. I have read before crossover of Heroes with CSI, Criminal Minds, among other police series. But this fic is undoubtedly one of the best.

You should make a spanish version.
ShayneT chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
This story irritates me...not the story itself, which is actually great, but the fact that it wasn't longer or doesn't have a sequel. Come on, man!
Too lazy to login chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
That. Was. Beast. :D
clawx2 chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
i find it really funny :) u seem to have hypnotized me with your 'i will review this story,' thing ;)
DeathSidhe chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Now repeat after me: I will review this story, I will review this story, I will review this story

-lollol

well I'm reviewing and I loved the story ..their shock at superpowers just made me laugh and smile

it's so tragic that they canceled heroes ...au revior! ..
SylarTookMyPower chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
ok, thats just HILARIOUS! keep writing...
Sateda chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
I hate you... want to know why? Cause thers no more every story has to have an ending, I know that, but i want more! Sequel?
hemillsie chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Mr. E-e-sak? Brilliant! I love Hiro :)

This looks really good, keep writing!
Passionate chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Loved reading through Gibbs'point of view, you were spot on with the personalities of all the characters.

Adored it..
sidney chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
this is Hilarius! i love it!
jess carla chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
this is cool. its so funny. good job. do you think you could do a story using twilight a N.C.I.S. trying to do a ortopsy on major jasper. or sumthing like that.
KJun chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
I am reviewing this story...;)

I loved it! I can't wait to read more of your work!
happiness.is.my.goal chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
That was a fabulously written story! I'm soo glad you had the idea to put these shows together! Wonderfully written... I absolutly loved it! ]
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »