Reviews for Truth or Dare?
cannobodyhearyou chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
LOVE IT!
Romen chapter 9 . 12/12/2008
That was adorable.
Romen chapter 6 . 12/12/2008
Aw that was so cute. I luv Jim.
Romen chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Lol that was very cute. Of course someone would call!
Romen chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Of course Michael has to interrupt Jam sweetness! Gah! Good beginning, now I'm gonna have to keep reading...
onetreefan chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
awe! cute story. i loved it. :]
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
How Cute! Great Job!
Witherwings4 chapter 9 . 1/4/2008
Excellent! Amazing! I really loved this story! Pam and Jim were very in character the whole time and I absolutely loved it.
KathrynMae chapter 9 . 1/1/2008
i love this! i hope your thinking of continuing it! :]
koiia-halo chapter 9 . 1/1/2008
Awh, that would be a perfect way to hook up with a guy... Not that I know anyone who would ever do that. Bleh, why can't all guys be like Jim? ):

Loved the story and the concept, how it was at first just teasing then all serious. Great fic.
SymphonyOfSound chapter 7 . 12/12/2007
er, i remember watching the ring.

as SOON as the movie ended -and i mean like the second that the scroll of names started to.. scroll.. the phone rang.

hmm.. i liked it:)

SymphonyOfSound chapter 6 . 12/12/2007
pam and jim..

gah, im drowning in the cuteness!

adding.. to favorites..

SymphonyOfSound chapter 4 . 12/12/2007
its funny, because everytime you describe jim, i can actually picture him in my head doing all those trademark-y things. like looking into the camera, or shrugging, or the adorable smiles.

have i mentioned that i think the fic is awesome?

SymphonyOfSound chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
"Phunpher Miphlim, viph iph Pam.” Jim couldn’t control himself. “One secoph, I’ll twanspher you.”

hilarious.

office my favorite show. i was on here said to myself, "i wonder if anyones got any pb&j stories.."

yay!

MrsBigTuna chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
This was really sweet and pretty funny. I really wish you could have written more in depth about the basketball game with Jim, Michael and Dwight. "Basketball" is one of my favorite episodes. hehe. Good Job and hope to read more of your work.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »