Reviews for Don't Go There, Vince
zoop bop chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Interesting interpretation of the relationship between Vincent and Mia. When I watched the movie, it seemed to me that Vincent was so loyal to Marcellus to the point that a relationship wouldn't even have crossed his mind. However, I like your route and I think there's room for expansion. Keep up the good work.
jgarci9 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I knew Vincent would be haunted by the heart-striking personality of Mia. This is a good story of how Vincent lived his life day by day until he gets shot by Bruce Willis. It's kind of a sad life if you think about it. Vincent finally found the perfect woman but can do nothing about because her soul belongs to the sore butt of Marsellus Wallace.
BeamerBenzOrBendy chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
good plot, pretty easily worked out of the movie. Would like to know what dream Vincent was having but that adds to the intensity of the cliff hanger. This cliff is looking a lot like Niagara falls. Would really like to know how this ends
Goyzilla chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I like the set-up, the staccato sentences, the attitude. The main issue I have is that what you're writing is pretty-much implied in the movie... until she ODs and everything goes batshit. So, yes, the set-up is fine, but I would’ve liked a little more than just Vince deciding to go back to sleep. Does he wake up with Mia in his bed? Now that’s a problem!
Consumer Product chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I really like your little scene here. Pretty dang cool. Isn't Pulp Fiction just the best? I recently got back into Tarantino works. Great job, anyhow!
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
It definitely an interesting concept, one that I really like. :)
senny-wenny chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
i was distraught when Vincent died D:

ahhwell, this is good!

this is my favourite pairing:)

x
cclee123 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Love the language. you've got Tarentino down pat. And I love the idea! Write more when convenient!