Reviews for Love and the Art of War
Excellent and .
dianalillian chapter 3 . 11/12
Omg. This fic never stops cracking me up. It's been years since you last updated, but I'm still hoping against hope. Haha.
dianalillian chapter 1 . 11/12
I'm just rereading this again and I just love this. I don't really read crack fic, but this one is an exception. So nice, so nice.
i' chapter 3 . 8/24
The pairing I never knew I needed - that's how I would describe this story. I loved every second of it, and your writing is amazing. It's very clever, and I love your characterization for everyone (especially Mastsumoto)! I could actually see this working out for a bit. And a fainting Yumi was the icing on the cake.
Kenzie Perth chapter 3 . 8/22
This made my day.

Headcanon accepted.

Kenzie Perth out.
robin x3 chapter 3 . 8/17
Uhhhhhh... so well. I have been in this fandom for quite a few years and have seen some weird and totally UNpossible (not impossible, that would imply I considered the possibility before dismissing it)... but THIS! OMG! WHAT HAVE YOU CREATED?! This! I would love LOVE more of this! Brilliant, absolutely brilliant piece of work!
( And let me make an educated guess here, that part at. the end, where Zuccini, i meant Zaraki ((lol!)) was shaking water off his shoes it was because he'd got lost on jis way back, isn't it? xD )
Tuliharja chapter 3 . 6/16
This is just awesome, that's all I can say. But sadly it seems you won't continue this, even though so far this has been SUCH a good fic! I think both Kenpachi and Nanao are really spot-on and rest of others too! I really love the thing that's going on between them and if I'm brutally honest they are my second favourite Kenpachi&someone ship in Bleach-universe. But all I can hope you would continue this someday if possible, because this is just SUPER.
QueenMaj chapter 3 . 6/11
You HAVE to continue this. I don't care that it's been eight years. You have to.
AzTec999 chapter 3 . 3/8
The mental scarrage (if that is even a word) that I've accumulated from reading your fic is beyond irreparable! Haha. Yay for crack pairings! Welcome to insanity everyone! :D Seriously, you're a great writer and I beg for more!
Zayabel Draga chapter 3 . 1/29
AAAWWWWEEEEE I just read bleach 613 and the way Ise stood up against Kenpachi was just so SHIP worthy!
alliedoll chapter 3 . 1/21
Zaraki and Nanao are one of my favorite pairings. Good job.
artistfingerz chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
I discovered this and absolutely love it. Sad to see only 3 chapters though, I would love to read more of this you're hilarious.
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Absolutely hilarious! Will there be more updates? Please say yes...
Carlmike94 chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
This is cracktastic :D Shame it's discontinued :(
Ballmaster chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
So its been a while and the odds of this ever being updated is probably close to zero, however, just wanted to leave a review saying how absolutely hilarious and amazing this fix is. Crack no doubt, but so very very awesome.