Reviews for Love and the Art of War
DetectiveBiggs98 chapter 3 . 3/14
Oh god I kinda ship it now
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
I love this story! I hope that you pick it up again sometime soon. I never would have pegged these two together, but after reading, all I'm asking now is "why can't this be cannon!?"
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
I love this story so far! I never thought of nanao and zaraki as a potential paring, but you make it work so awesomely!

I hope that you continue this story someday!
kitti chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Niiiiiceeeeee.
SchnitzelHunter chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
I was reading this during breakfast, and I couldn't finish my meal because I was laughing too much
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
Love this. This is now my head cannon pair :D

I hope that you continue this!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
Loved this! I think that it would be totally awesome for you to continue this! :D
ClownDoll1868 chapter 3 . 5/5/2016
This is absolutely hilarious and very entertaining. Thank you so much for writing this, and I would love it if you continued the story.
hannah.elizabeth.75641 chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
I loved it! Can you write more please?
attheturnofthetide chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
I have not giggled so hard in such a long time. You may call this a crack pairing but I'm shipping it xD

Everyone's reaction to their date though... that made me snort. But their discussion at the Grey Lotus caused such a strong reaction I'm not sure I can ever look at Nanao's picture and not burst into hysterical tears ever again.

Please update! Looking forward to how Shunsui will react to his precious vice-captain dating THE Zaraki Kenpachi!
Azhwi chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
I keep coming back to this. I will ALWAYS come back to this. I don't care if you never pick it up again, I love reading it. You've got this thing with descriptives that's almost Douglas Adams-ish.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
Excellent and .
dianalillian chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
Omg. This fic never stops cracking me up. It's been years since you last updated, but I'm still hoping against hope. Haha.
dianalillian chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I'm just rereading this again and I just love this. I don't really read crack fic, but this one is an exception. So nice, so nice.
ivegotpurple chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
The pairing I never knew I needed - that's how I would describe this story. I loved every second of it, and your writing is amazing. It's very clever, and I love your characterization for everyone (especially Mastsumoto)! I could actually see this working out for a bit. And a fainting Yumi was the icing on the cake.