Reviews for Love and the Art of War
Love this. This is now my head cannon pair :D

I hope that you continue this!
Loved this! I think that it would be totally awesome for you to continue this! :D
ClownDoll1868 chapter 3 . 5/5
This is absolutely hilarious and very entertaining. Thank you so much for writing this, and I would love it if you continued the story.
hannah.elizabeth.75641 chapter 3 . 3/7
I loved it! Can you write more please?
attheturnofthetide chapter 3 . 2/1
I have not giggled so hard in such a long time. You may call this a crack pairing but I'm shipping it xD

Everyone's reaction to their date though... that made me snort. But their discussion at the Grey Lotus caused such a strong reaction I'm not sure I can ever look at Nanao's picture and not burst into hysterical tears ever again.

Please update! Looking forward to how Shunsui will react to his precious vice-captain dating THE Zaraki Kenpachi!
Azhwi chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
I keep coming back to this. I will ALWAYS come back to this. I don't care if you never pick it up again, I love reading it. You've got this thing with descriptives that's almost Douglas Adams-ish.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
Excellent and .
dianalillian chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
Omg. This fic never stops cracking me up. It's been years since you last updated, but I'm still hoping against hope. Haha.
dianalillian chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I'm just rereading this again and I just love this. I don't really read crack fic, but this one is an exception. So nice, so nice.
i've.got.purple.nail.polish chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
The pairing I never knew I needed - that's how I would describe this story. I loved every second of it, and your writing is amazing. It's very clever, and I love your characterization for everyone (especially Mastsumoto)! I could actually see this working out for a bit. And a fainting Yumi was the icing on the cake.
Kenzie Perth chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
This made my day.

Headcanon accepted.

Kenzie Perth out.
robin x3 chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Uhhhhhh... so well. I have been in this fandom for quite a few years and have seen some weird and totally UNpossible (not impossible, that would imply I considered the possibility before dismissing it)... but THIS! OMG! WHAT HAVE YOU CREATED?! This! I would love LOVE more of this! Brilliant, absolutely brilliant piece of work!
( And let me make an educated guess here, that part at. the end, where Zuccini, i meant Zaraki ((lol!)) was shaking water off his shoes it was because he'd got lost on jis way back, isn't it? xD )
Tuliharja chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
This is just awesome, that's all I can say. But sadly it seems you won't continue this, even though so far this has been SUCH a good fic! I think both Kenpachi and Nanao are really spot-on and rest of others too! I really love the thing that's going on between them and if I'm brutally honest they are my second favourite Kenpachi&someone ship in Bleach-universe. But all I can hope you would continue this someday if possible, because this is just SUPER.
QueenMaj chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
You HAVE to continue this. I don't care that it's been eight years. You have to.
AzTec999 chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
The mental scarrage (if that is even a word) that I've accumulated from reading your fic is beyond irreparable! Haha. Yay for crack pairings! Welcome to insanity everyone! :D Seriously, you're a great writer and I beg for more!