Reviews for Love and the Art of War
Kitakana chapter 3 . 4/3
Stumbled across this and despite my initial trepidations about the pairing, it's actually... decent. Nice fic. I wouldn't have ever thought about that pairing, but you pulled it off. Nice and thanks for writing this.
Strangerinthecorner chapter 3 . 3/29
OMG the crack it burns but it's so sweet. I don't know how you did it but you made it work so far, please find it in you to continue, unless it is complete. If thats the case when thank you.
Pixychick84 chapter 3 . 3/9
NOOOOO why god why!? There is not naother chapter and it looks like there won't be. i really hopee there is ill follow jsut incase but this has been halrious! Never apoligise for good crack it as what I live for!
Pixychick84 chapter 2 . 3/9
Oh my gosh, when you apoligiesd for this I don't know why, It's genious, not to mention halrious!
Pokekid84 chapter 3 . 2/14
I would like to see this continued
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 2/4
LOL drunk Captain Kyouraku! Anyway, I like how even though you called it crack, the premise is at least plausible and makes some kind of sense, and how you managed to find a way to follow through on it.
Blood-Hawk-531 chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Personally, I don't think it would be THAT hard to kill someone with an oar. They're big and heavy, about the size of a polearm... It'd probably be something like attacking them with an oddly shaped war hammer or very blunt halberd. Or one of those monk spades.

Anywho, enough with that tangent. Great work, mate. Interesting pairing here.
utsushidasu chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Just want to say, I love the concept of a second date as a "rematch." Your unique elaboration on each character's personality is exceptionally hilarious- Shunsui's intervention, Yachiru's blanket, etc.
utsushidasu chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
OMG yes... he would so ask Yumichika for advice. Think the bit about coloring books and their folding games killed me. This is glorious.
utsushidasu chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Those book titles were hysterical. This is an oddly amazing pair! What the hell have you done to me?
nananma chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Oh my! this is pure awesomeness!
WoolRanch chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I've read this a few dozen times, and it's funny each time... but I really, really love your list of books in the archive - Training Hollows for Fun and Profit, No Bad Arrancar, How to Win Friends and Influence People and Then Kill Them. :D
Prim the amazing chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
It's sad that you haven't updated this brilliant fic in such a long time. I see definite potential. Please revive this dead fic!
Prim the amazing chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Dear God you are making this pairing WORK! This is great, I love it!
Prim the amazing chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
You make this crack pairing GOOD. You write amazingly well and Nanao's inner monologue is hilarious. One of my favorite lines: I suppose if he gave me an hour I could go try to make some…slap a few people across the face with gloves, that sort of thing…