Reviews for Love and the Art of War
Tuliharja chapter 3 . 6/16
This is just awesome, that's all I can say. But sadly it seems you won't continue this, even though so far this has been SUCH a good fic! I think both Kenpachi and Nanao are really spot-on and rest of others too! I really love the thing that's going on between them and if I'm brutally honest they are my second favourite Kenpachi&someone ship in Bleach-universe. But all I can hope you would continue this someday if possible, because this is just SUPER.
QueenMaj chapter 3 . 6/11
You HAVE to continue this. I don't care that it's been eight years. You have to.
AzTec999 chapter 3 . 3/8
The mental scarrage (if that is even a word) that I've accumulated from reading your fic is beyond irreparable! Haha. Yay for crack pairings! Welcome to insanity everyone! :D Seriously, you're a great writer and I beg for more!
Zayabel13 chapter 3 . 1/29
AAAWWWWEEEEE I just read bleach 613 and the way Ise stood up against Kenpachi was just so SHIP worthy!
alliedoll chapter 3 . 1/21
Zaraki and Nanao are one of my favorite pairings. Good job.
artistfingerz chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
I discovered this and absolutely love it. Sad to see only 3 chapters though, I would love to read more of this you're hilarious.
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Absolutely hilarious! Will there be more updates? Please say yes...
Carlmike94 chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
This is cracktastic :D Shame it's discontinued :(
Ballmaster chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
So its been a while and the odds of this ever being updated is probably close to zero, however, just wanted to leave a review saying how absolutely hilarious and amazing this fix is. Crack no doubt, but so very very awesome.
Kitakana chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Stumbled across this and despite my initial trepidations about the pairing, it's actually... decent. Nice fic. I wouldn't have ever thought about that pairing, but you pulled it off. Nice and thanks for writing this.
Strangerinthecorner chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
OMG the crack it burns but it's so sweet. I don't know how you did it but you made it work so far, please find it in you to continue, unless it is complete. If thats the case when thank you.
Pixychick84 chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
NOOOOO why god why!? There is not naother chapter and it looks like there won't be. i really hopee there is ill follow jsut incase but this has been halrious! Never apoligise for good crack it as what I live for!
Pixychick84 chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Oh my gosh, when you apoligiesd for this I don't know why, It's genious, not to mention halrious!
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
I would like to see this continued
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
LOL drunk Captain Kyouraku! Anyway, I like how even though you called it crack, the premise is at least plausible and makes some kind of sense, and how you managed to find a way to follow through on it.