Reviews for Love and the Art of War
tanithlipsky chapter 3 . 1/15
coolI like it. I thought i wouldn't like it but i did.
Lady Serai chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
I really loved the Art of War. Fine masterpiece!
SandsWinchester chapter 3 . 11/11/2017
I found myself laughing out loud while reading this! It was so cute and hilarious! LOVED IT!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 3 . 7/23/2017
Sad this isn't finished. It's not entirely crack...even though it would ever only happen in this one instance, I find it highly amusing.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 3 . 7/3/2017
This is so awesome! I starting reading this because I came across your fic "Breathing Lessons" and was wondering if you had any more Bleach fics. It was mainly curiosity that I starting reading this one. I hadn't really thought of the similarities between Nanao and Zaraki before. They're kinda cute together. I know it's been ages since this has been posted but it would be awesome if you could continue this. :D
Great fic, loved it.
KJC2025 chapter 3 . 6/16/2017
I'm going through my old Bleach favorites, looking for one in particular. It wasn't this one, but I'm glad I found this one again. This is just a charming little story, and I just wanted to let you know that. I also wanted to let you know that I'd love an update, though if you don't have notes, or you've discovered your true passion is killing people with boat oars, I'd understand.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2017
I love this crack pairing! I hope you decide to continue this sometime :D
DetectiveBiggs98 chapter 3 . 3/14/2017
Oh god I kinda ship it now
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
I love this story! I hope that you pick it up again sometime soon. I never would have pegged these two together, but after reading, all I'm asking now is "why can't this be cannon!?"
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
I love this story so far! I never thought of nanao and zaraki as a potential paring, but you make it work so awesomely!

I hope that you continue this story someday!
kitti chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Niiiiiceeeeee.
SchnitzelHunter chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
I was reading this during breakfast, and I couldn't finish my meal because I was laughing too much
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
Love this. This is now my head cannon pair :D

I hope that you continue this!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
Loved this! I think that it would be totally awesome for you to continue this! :D
ClownDoll1868 chapter 3 . 5/5/2016
This is absolutely hilarious and very entertaining. Thank you so much for writing this, and I would love it if you continued the story.