Reviews for Heart of Honor
cassielynn2001 chapter 17 . 4/1
The end disappointed me. I liked that she stayed with kakashi but you made her a little girl who only knows how to cry in the end. So much for the girl who was in war.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/24/2016
People don't "turn" gay. They're wired that way from the start. And please don't treat homosexuality as "wrong". People can love who they want, it's perfectly natural and no one else's business.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/6/2016
i likef it, but i think that (not the story\plot) writing is annoying, sometimes two different characters talk in the same paragraph or the "narration" is extremely full, words words words words without pausing or ending sentences. i loved the story bwcause i love kakashi and sakura also mulan, but like i said the writing is annoying and confusing
melissaBa chapter 17 . 7/28/2016
this story was escirta long ago that may not read this dear person, but oh god, where to start, the story is similar to Mulan, I must say, is one of my favorite movies, also has my OTP, plus that goes through many stages and emotions. I admit I almost cried when Minato was about to die, their relationship is so sweet, I absolutely love the relationship between her, Shino and Neji (not very often come together in fics, especially the three of them), the wait was worth it at the end, although it was rather innocent. It was coppletamente sweet and popped my dead heart (I'm an exaggeration haha) ... anyway, I'm delighted!
pd: I love your kakashi was not a playboy, I don't really like those fics, because I feel they are far from sticking to the character in some ways, because of their past traumas and mental blocks, you know, love and bonds are so important to him anyway... I'm sapcing out, I liked your story, that's it.
mercilessslayer chapter 17 . 7/17/2016
the whole thing about jiraiya being the groom is just hilarious xD and this story is really exciting, one of my fav :)
mxn1fan chapter 17 . 6/6/2016
All I can say isyAAAAASSS BITCH, YAAAAASSSS."
This Username Is Classified chapter 17 . 10/12/2015
That was beautiful! Your story made me cry so many times and the plot was well-planned out! The minute girl power was amazing, too. (: Really captured the somewhat historical theme.
This Username chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
-Is Classified (Too lazy to log in ATM, haha!)
Goodness! You. Are. Gooood! The discrimination against women actually riled me up some! XD Nice one! xx
Nyumun chapter 17 . 1/25/2015
Genial! De las mejores historias que he leido :D
Tsuna97 chapter 17 . 1/9/2015
omg! I loved it! I see you have mixed a little bit of Mulan and Naruto, and damn! This was pretty good! :D the best crossover i have ever read!
QueenofRhymes chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
God the ending to this chapter was hilarious. How you come up with all of this I don't know. I just want to say that I really like this and that aside from a few mistakes, this story is amazing! I love, love, love it! :D
QueenofRhymes chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
I love this story so far :D
Luna Charmcaster chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Loved it that was so funny for tsunade to trick Sakura at the end when she told her she was going to be matched with ero-sannin
Guest chapter 17 . 2/2/2014
Like Mulan
cookie chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
Omg this is seriously one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Beautiful story. This should have thousands of reviews!