Reviews for Heart of Honor
Nyumun chapter 17 . 1/25
Genial! De las mejores historias que he leido :D
Tsuna97 chapter 17 . 1/9
omg! I loved it! I see you have mixed a little bit of Mulan and Naruto, and damn! This was pretty good! :D the best crossover i have ever read!
QueenofRhymes chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
God the ending to this chapter was hilarious. How you come up with all of this I don't know. I just want to say that I really like this and that aside from a few mistakes, this story is amazing! I love, love, love it! :D
QueenofRhymes chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
I love this story so far :D
Luna Charmcaster chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Loved it that was so funny for tsunade to trick Sakura at the end when she told her she was going to be matched with ero-sannin
Guest chapter 17 . 2/2/2014
Like Mulan
cookie chapter 17 . 10/17/2013
Omg this is seriously one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Beautiful story. This should have thousands of reviews!
Neji's Secret Stalker chapter 17 . 8/31/2013
I can honestly say that your story kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time, great character development and story line, I thoroughly enjoyed it, be proud of your story.
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
Aww it's so cute Im crying TToTT I love it, absolutely in love with it :3
Hinata'sMuse chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Love the way you have woven your story!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
really liked the image of a hurt sakura in a tree adn kakashi coming to comfort her. very adorable
MelissaKS chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
Ah man, this story was amazing. I love the Kakashi/Sakura pairing, and I literally just stayed up until 530am reading all of this. I know you finished it a long time ago, but if you ever write more like this, I'll be first in line to read it :3

fleeingsanity . com
thefearlesscherryblossom chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
Wow, this was awesome! Thanks for sharing this story!
mxn1fan chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
I KNEW THIS WAS LIKE MULAN AND LEMME TELL YA... IT'S A REALLY GOOD VERSION! WELL THE BEST BASICALLY! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! BELIEVE IT! XD
Lucifer Son of God chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
I loved this story! I love Mulan, and I love Naruto, and I love how you mixed them together xD

I literally hunkered down and read this story flat out for six hours without even a bathroom break.

Thanks so much for writing it! :D

Kure