Reviews for Wide Awake
tacitgal017 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Hey! update your work..

This is a beautiful story...

thanks

xoxo
Wot Wot Wark chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Oh, wow. This fic hurt so good in places, yet ended quite happily. The last part just MAKES the story, especially the last line. Sorry I'm not more detailed or articulate in this review, but I'm still mulling over the story, it's had that much of an effect on me. It was so well-crafted and well-written and in-character to boot. Steiner is Steiner, Beatrix is Beatrix. Very well done, indeed. :))
illyna chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I adore this piece... I have only recently become intrigued by the character of Beatrix and so went a trawling, and yours one of the first I stumbled upon. I am so very glad of it! Your style is fantastic, and the ending is just perfect. Thank you.
J.L. Dexter chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Well I must declare that this is one of the better Beatrix/Steiner pieces out there! I found your style of writing rather refreshing as well as your own out-take as to Beatrix's unknown past- quite a story it was in itself too!

I also found the point of the Eidolons taking back their powers from Garnet and Eiko a new twist to this tale and a very intriguing one at that too! I think your characters were all 'in,' and everything about your fic fell into place perfectly. A wonderful job and keep up the great work!
R chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Beautiful, kid. Just beautiful. You've jumped right into our favorite lady general's mind.

I'm-a gonna go read everything else you've ever written.
Myshu chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Beautiful fic. I got misty-eyed, which kinda sucks when you're trying to read because the words look all blurry, but I think it was worth it. Best characterization of Beatrix I think I've ever read (you got her voice down perfect), and best take on Steiner/Beatrix while you were at it. I don't particularly like that couple, so kudos to you for writing it into an enjoyable story.
celeste chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I absolutely loved this story. I never actually gave any thought to Beatrix's past, but this made her seem so real, it was so heartbreaking and beautiful. Bravo.
The Coffee Goddess chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
This is incredible. Beautiful, incredible, in character, well written, romantic, but not so mushy you get a cavity. Its this type of writing and authors like you that make worth coming back too. Beatrix is an amazing character and square should have spent more time on her, she is wonderful with Steiner. Good Job. Every 25 stories and you find a phenomenal author who writes a story you wish could go on forever. Write, Write on! God Bless.
Feyth chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
This was wonderfully written. You've captured Beatrix perfectly and told an amazing tale. It's simply beautiful.
Plug chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Cleverly juxtaposed. The voice of Beatrix is truly captured in this story, instilled with its essence in a way that makes the language and dialogue just flow naturally. Superb job. Cheers.
chocolatelova chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
This story is solid - I really enjoyed reading it. I love how you fleshed out Beatrix's character and gave her a past. I'm also impressed with your portrayal of her relationship with Steiner; it's not something that I imagine many people are able to do well. Great job.
Digger McFoogle chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
Glorious. But it cant end here, oh no!

x

Deathy
Wild Blueberries chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Aw! I love Steiner/Beatrix! My fav couple! You rule!
wyndnfyr chapter 4 . 12/16/2002
that was so sweet! OMG! its stories like this one that make me want to write my own. and about the same couple. steinatrix is my favorite pairing. prolly cuz beatrix is my favorite character. yeah so anyway. it was really good. i really enjoyed it.
washedout chapter 4 . 12/6/2002
Very Cute story! Hope you'll write more Steiner/Beatrix fics! Good Luck! :)