Reviews for After Everyone Had Left the Locker Room
Lucy Acosta chapter 1 . 5/23
my husband sam really loves this. thx for making it luv u bby
rosepetal chapter 1 . 4/8
My Dick Blew Off chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
That was dope I came really hard my dick blew off.
alexander.lushbaugh chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Cory Baxter chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Billy chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
10/10 would read again.
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 9/11/2010

If I was Cory, I would definitely have to fight back urges with a hot best friend like Newt!

The shower scene was sooo sexy!

I loved it to pieces!

FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Great job!
NaethynR chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Great story man, love every word of it. I would just like to comment on your grammatical errors I found.

"Newt slowly, tantalizingly got undressed to see if there was a reaction from Cory."

There shouldn't be a comma between the two adverbs as you only do that to adjectives because adjectives do not describe another adjective as adverbs can describe other adverbs and can be placed together and modify to different words.

"Where the fuck did he learn to kiss like this? Oh, who the hell cares? He’s kissing me back!"

The who the hell cares part does not need a question mark at the end, do not scold yourself, it is a common mistake. That type of sentence, as I am scratching the surface for the name, can end in a period as it should.

“Newt…that was…that was…fucking awesome. Sorry I couldn’t last longer,” he said with a guilty grin.”

A unneeded end quotation is at the end of grin.

I do love the pairing and I hope you continue writing please PM me if you need a beta.
LoveStory14 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
that was realy gay
JessieJay13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
"Dude, who the hell cares?"

Best line ever!

Loved it, keep writing, it was awesome!
IDontKnowWhatToMakeMyName chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I love this story! its my all time favourite on the whole website!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Great story!
Ship Stethan chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I have always been hotly bothered by the idea of Cory and Newt together. Good fic!
Mellogasm chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
That Rasengan John person needs to know that yaoi and MaleXmale is the same thing except yaoi means maleXmale in Japanese...I think it was really good. 10 stars!