Reviews for Code Blue
COBRASTEVE chapter 4 . 10/31
Shorts, very cute with the right touch of aloof Rei trying to get to know Shinji.
angelbattler chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
James Axelrad chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
decent chapter.
ReisFriend chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
Oh man. I wish I could get some action like that. But no. But anyway, keep up the good work.
94saturn chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
Well, I’m drinking cheap scotch and listening to Black Sabbath, Cross Purposes, at –9Db gain (with two nine hundred Watt power amps) and I get this alert, that Lord Cryoxe has posted another chapter. Things are looking up, after shoveling snow for hours.

This is a very good offering. It warms the heart, like hot coca on a cold evening. I do wish that you would have fleshed out the story a little more, but that is your style. Once again, never be afraid to ask me for proofread (Lady Sesshy has a favorite rolled up newspaper to smack me on the nose with). Every time that I post something without a proofreader, I regret it.

Well done and keep the stories coming. Yes, I’m a sucker, for the Rei and Shinji paring. But also, I’m flexible, I don’t get bent out of shape with other pairings.

You keep writing and I’ll keep reading and reviewing.

Lord Saturn.
ReisFriend chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
Well a new chapter in this little romance story. Pretty good. You always make situations where I want to be. And reading them is actually giving me some inspiration for my own stories. Thank you and keep up the good work.
ILikeIt chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
Ah! Darn you! I had a similar story that I was going to post tonight! Except it's summer and it's during the afternoon. Very good.
mangafreak7793 chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
94saturn chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
Very sweet. Ok I admit that I’m a sucker for Rei, Shinji moments. More scene description and character development please.

But Well Done!

Dale (AKA 94saturn)
James Axelrad chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
ILikeIt chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
You have inspired me to draw a picture. I love you, if you are a girl not in that way, and if you are a guy only as friends.
ReisFriend chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
Now I got a little confused about this one. What was the sickness eating Rei excatly? Was the loneliness eating her away? But anyway, it was quite sweet when she didn't die when Shinji's love prevented death from claiming our Rei. Keep up the good work.
mangafreak7793 chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
nice ending
gunman chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Okay... this was a little confusing.

While I liked the idea of Shinji being with Rei in her last moments, you left a big gaping hole in this chapter in not bothering to explain how it was possible that Rei just came back to life.

If one read this, and used a bit of creativity, you would have the reader believe that it was Shinji's love for the girl that brought her back.

It's a stretch, but it's also very touching.

Or was that your intention? To make the reader realize that Rei came back to life because of Shinji?

I guess that makes sense, since to have a reason to live would help to keep you going, rather than just give up for not having a purpose other than your own death.

Good chapter, look forward to more.

Write on!