Reviews for Game of Lust
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
lololololololol sora sux at baseball :)D)D)D)D)D)D)D)D
Evelyn Fried chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Good, lol, funny, and good
Laulipop chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
That was cute! Nice story!
Si-Sidera chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Very cute!
Spekkul chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Oh i'm lovin' this. It's nice to see a story with Sora being incredibly crap. But also nice to see a story with them making out at the end.

I like the whole 'three strikes' scenario thing ,

and i like this story. a lot.

/sigh/ it's a shame it's a oneshot ):

Spek x
sunshinetime chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
LOl well i dont typically dont liek one shots but this one id definatly one of the best ones ive reado GJ LOL I LUV it lol
Serenity's Melody chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
That was really cute! Great job!
blackrogue123 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Yea, it really was funny, and well-written!
SorasKey chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
haha. cool.

~SorasKey
Knit.pump chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Very cute and you achieved your goal of humourous! I loved how Kairi was trying ever so hard and Sora was just very unlucky...and plain stupid. Personally, I would have flipped out at Sora too at the end but then give him the finger and go make out with Riku. Because he's /totally/ more mature and experience :P I love Sora though, and you made him more adorable, if possible.

Favourite bit: "They were about to go into the Tunnel of Love. They were about to go into the Tunnel of Love. They were about to go into the Tunnel of Love. Holy crap,they were about to go into the Tunnel of Love." That bit made me laugh because it reminded me of myself and how incoherent your brain gets when it decides to do a brain fart. Not cool.
Johannas mirror chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Nice ending. I'm not sure how realistic the YELLING was, but i really like this story. it made me smile. Last sentence is very effective.

keep it up!