Reviews for The New Beginning
twilight-is-so-amazing chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
Wow

i have a question for you.

Are you in some kind of drum corp, like DCI or some thing?

just wondering

gd chapter though
KymberlyMeansNoHarm chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
haha i love this story! i just wish you would continue it. i am actually from juneau and i love how you construde the high school! its very interesting. like i said i wish you would continue it!
abbymasters chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
haha this is funny!
LittleMissHellion34 chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
i realy like it!
Dei-Dreamer chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
yes, saxophones do sound like that. Dx luckily i only have to worry about blasting. Thanks for making Jasper a trumpet. I feel special, being one myself. For some reason, i think i can relate to you. we wear the same thing exept for the gauntlets and the sash. we have capes that make me so ANGRY. and we have terrible black shoes and we are required to wear black socks. other than that, i was going to ask you if you magically went to my school, or was in my band, but i dont know enough twilight lovers and fanfic writers other than me and very few of my friends. (we live in small town oklahoma) ANYWAYS, kudos, and i cant wait for the next chapter. Send me a message if you wanna talk. I feel like we could get along.
Callie chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
i play mallet percussion...im pretty good too
Edward-is-hunky chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
hah

this is so stupid (yet funny)

but in a good way

lol

i can just imagine edward in one of those uniforms

he would so pull it off!

and rosalie!

hahaha

wat do u think of rob pattinson playing dward in the new twilight movie?
Rachelle chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
is this story continuing?
NotTheGumDropButton chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
i agree with you about the dying duck sound because i used to play the saxophone and when i first started i was loud and it DID sound like a dying duck. love the story! :]
Pennyforawordortwo chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
silly emmet! i love tht guy!
Katasa chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
I feel so bad for them, those band uniforms sound hideous. The ones for my school really aren't that bad.
Heartbreak Warfare chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
good chapter. poor Emmett. & thank god i'm on colorguard & i have never had to wear a band uniform.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
Doesn't Bella's power kind of obliterate the whole reasoning behind Edward not hearing her thoughts? Its kind of a party pooper to the whole suspense thing.
NotTheGumDropButton chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
O_O marching band! lol. thanks for telling me the power thing at the end, i was confuzzled X_X
Katasa chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
Yay for marching band! They make football games way more fun :) Especially when they have a break and I get to spend time with all my friends in the band.