Reviews for The Meaning of Friendship
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Oh my, this was awesome. I have to leave a review, even though I'm going to be replying in the forum anyway. I'm anxiously waiting BK01's chapter when they finally tell each other, and this one seems like it could even be a prequel for that chapter.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You
Digi-Girl101 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I love it! I really, really do! As I was reading this I had to keep reminding myself that it wasnt FTFOD hehe. I think you got Ryoko perfectly! And sure, its small! But good things come in small packages.
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Good thing I was checking the contest page and caught this! It was awesome! Ryoko was very much in character and you did a great job with Matt. Also, it always makes me smile when everyone remembers all the little details, like how Ryoko always calls Dai 'Daichi' to his face and how he's always referred to as 'Ishida' by Dai.

Talk about a great entry for the contest and just in time, too! And you're right about one thing. When Ryoko finally spills the beans, there are only going to be two people around to hear it, (Can you guess who? You already did!)and let me tell you it's going to be one intense conversation! Great job!

By the way, Iramon was the cutest!
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Wow...That was short but yet you made your point clear. It was great if you ask me! I'm familiar with Ryoko's feelings, and I understand how he feels. You made it sound just like Ryoko, you stick to his persona v