Reviews for Dominion
Arecna Aizen chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
love it
Erun1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
o-o holy crap that was amazing. Wow. Awesome job, YAAAY! Loved it.
talking cockerel chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I liked it. Very original.
Sariniste chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This is without a doubt one of the best stories I have ever seen on this site, and a wonderful description of their relationship. Very believable too, even if canon officially contradicts it.

The idea that touching one's zanpakutou is like touching your inner self is brilliant - it only seems obvious in hindsight. And it's just the kind of behavior you'd expect from Aizen; that he somehow has a way to manipulate even Ichimaru Gin.

Incredibly sexy without ever being overly explicit. I loved the way you slowly created the mood, the way you use language: "the pressure against his spirit paled like the clouds after thunder." So beautiful.

And the final image of Shinsou "arcing out over a moonlit ocean, falling into darkness": so elegant and so appropriate.

You are a wonderful writer.
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Still like it. Just for you to know (IF you read this, can't be sure, can I now?), I've saved this in my internet reading list and I STILL LIKE IT. After reading it for at least 50 times.

There. Now you know. :D :)
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Absolutely amazing! You're making me like, more like love, this pairing!
prettybutterfly99 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This captures their realtionship so perfectly
janelle chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Whoa that was deep

Im actually quite speechless right now
Rinhail chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I don't usually go reading this pairing, but your writing is top-notch and the story-line was really good.
Holly M chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That is about the most well written fanfic I have ever read. Great idea with the Zanpakutou thing.
Sandy Youko von Gandara chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Its a great fic, exquisitely descriptive. Its a picture youve painted with written words! Thanks for such an amazing piece!
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That was so fck sensual... my god Aizen and Gin first time was jus so perfect... the way it should be Gin is sneaky and powerful but Aizen is beyond that so it just serve him right... thanks... I wish you have written more
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This story was amazing, perfect. I love how you did this, characterized them. But... I'm not quite sure on this, but you might want to up the rating to M. Well, maybe not. I dunno. Just know that I loved this. xD;
Crystaline-Crimson chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
You've put into words what I thought could never be written. And I don't have enough words to say how much this... Gah. No words.
Afrieal chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
did you know your story goes well with Bach? *laugh* I was listening to Toccata and Fuge (Afrieal is listening to the fantasia soundtrack while she works on one of the stories and listens to me read this out loud ) and wow it just meshed with the story. Great story Gin at that age seems a bit more like Kira makes you wonder.

Rysha and Afrieal