Reviews for Dominion
incandescens chapter 1 . 8/2
I can't reply to you on tumblr, so I hope you read this here, mika - that's a gorgeous piece of art. Thank you very much.
mika chapter 1 . 8/2
its seems ffn likes to delete urls? lemme try again

deathbympreg DOT tumblr DOT com / post / 148181619395 / shinsou-murmured-in-the-back-of-his-mind-still
mika chapter 1 . 8/2
hiya! i want you to know that i love this story so much i decided to do illustrations of it post/148181619395/shinsou-murmured-in-the-back-of-his-mind-still thank you so much for such a lovely story, i hope you see this :)
Arecna Aizen chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
love it
Erun1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
o-o holy crap that was amazing. Wow. Awesome job, YAAAY! Loved it.
talking cockerel chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I liked it. Very original.
Sariniste chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This is without a doubt one of the best stories I have ever seen on this site, and a wonderful description of their relationship. Very believable too, even if canon officially contradicts it.

The idea that touching one's zanpakutou is like touching your inner self is brilliant - it only seems obvious in hindsight. And it's just the kind of behavior you'd expect from Aizen; that he somehow has a way to manipulate even Ichimaru Gin.

Incredibly sexy without ever being overly explicit. I loved the way you slowly created the mood, the way you use language: "the pressure against his spirit paled like the clouds after thunder." So beautiful.

And the final image of Shinsou "arcing out over a moonlit ocean, falling into darkness": so elegant and so appropriate.

You are a wonderful writer.
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Still like it. Just for you to know (IF you read this, can't be sure, can I now?), I've saved this in my internet reading list and I STILL LIKE IT. After reading it for at least 50 times.

There. Now you know. :D :)
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Absolutely amazing! You're making me like, more like love, this pairing!
prettybutterfly99 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This captures their realtionship so perfectly
janelle chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Whoa that was deep

Im actually quite speechless right now
Rinhail chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I don't usually go reading this pairing, but your writing is top-notch and the story-line was really good.
Holly M chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That is about the most well written fanfic I have ever read. Great idea with the Zanpakutou thing.
Sandy Youko von Gandara chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Its a great fic, exquisitely descriptive. Its a picture youve painted with written words! Thanks for such an amazing piece!
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That was so fck sensual... my god Aizen and Gin first time was jus so perfect... the way it should be Gin is sneaky and powerful but Aizen is beyond that so it just serve him right... thanks... I wish you have written more