Reviews for Son of the Dragon
Elena Hiroko chapter 1 . 9/13
It seemed to me to be very good but I think that you skipped the small detail of which seras not tape-worm an arm had been good when alucard it was teaching him like of regenerating parts of his body and that walter was a child for the experiments of milenium and as reconsiliaba with alucard for the perfidy to hellsing
scarlet chapter 8 . 5/11
amazing
hmmm chapter 21 . 2/25
wow, it was the story that I thought it was. This is the story that made me start reading Hellsing fanfics and they isn't to many that I can read just because to me there isn't that many great ones like this one. There r good ones good there but not many great ones. Im glad I found this story again.
hmm chapter 2 . 2/25
I like I have read this story before but lost track of it. I hope it is.
ForeverTwistedLove8814 chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Bro i love this story! This is like the 4th time ive read this!
Zombilon chapter 21 . 9/11/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY. This is perfect. I love this story and I love you for writing it. Thank you so much. Keep doing you.
CrystallineStars chapter 21 . 8/29/2015
This is by far the best SxA fic I have read! Even with the fluff, Alucard wasn't too OOC and in my opinion it was very believable. You are an amazing writer and I loved the bits of history intertwined in this story 3 I may have to read it again soon :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
Learn your god damn history. Research is key to making things believable. Mircea had the worst death. He was only 18-19 when he was captured, tortured, blinded by a red hot poker, and buried alive. Radu was older than his twenties when he died. If Vlad died in his forties, Radu died somewhere in his thirties I believe. I know it was due to a sexual desease. Vlad, beheaded. The older Vlad of old age. Also, there is another Mircea older than Mircea II. This Mircea was illegitamite.

Vlad III had married Ilona Szagilyi. He had two sons with her. Vlad Tepelus and Mircea who died at a very young age from a terminal illness, in front of his mother no is unknown if Vlad was married before her or if it was just a mistress, since there is no record of a marriage apart from Ilona. He did have Mihnea cel Rau with whomever it was.
darkredmacabre chapter 20 . 4/29/2015
I must admit, I really adore Cosmin. And the relationship with the other vampiresses! Oh an Walter..
King Alabast chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
This first chapter in itself was an enjoyable read.

Stumbled upon this, and I'm delighted I did. The chapter was well written (Perhaps a small edit session would be nice) and interesting enough through and through. Perfectly awkward in every way, and I find it humorous enough. I believe when I finish this I'll take a gander at a few of your other works as well... First chapter, and you've gained yourself a new fan.

Humorous in and of itself how easily I get addicted to things.
kinigget chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
You certainly have something interesting here, well written too.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
This is an amazing story, I loved it so much I read it all in 1 night
Cruznick06 chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
I'm really enjoying just how sarcastic Seras and Alucard's relationship is. Well done and while I'm not sure if Son of the Dragon will read this considering this story was written in 2008 it is worth reading for anyone who enjoys Alucard/Seras.
Akemi Homura-san chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Wasn't Radu the usurper the Turks offered to the boyars as a replacement for Vladislaus?
Avenging Neko chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
Random re review cuz I'm running out of ones to do with how many times I've reread it. I had wondered if Wakter supplied the guns first read around, but, pfff like you need to believe me.