Reviews for Son of the Dragon
The Eccentric DrVillain chapter 1 . 1/27
This first chapter in itself was an enjoyable read.

Stumbled upon this, and I'm delighted I did. The chapter was well written (Perhaps a small edit session would be nice) and interesting enough through and through. Perfectly awkward in every way, and I find it humorous enough. I believe when I finish this I'll take a gander at a few of your other works as well... First chapter, and you've gained yourself a new fan.

Humorous in and of itself how easily I get addicted to things.
kinigget chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
You certainly have something interesting here, well written too.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
This is an amazing story, I loved it so much I read it all in 1 night
Cruznick06 chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
I'm really enjoying just how sarcastic Seras and Alucard's relationship is. Well done and while I'm not sure if Son of the Dragon will read this considering this story was written in 2008 it is worth reading for anyone who enjoys Alucard/Seras.
Akemi Homura-san chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Wasn't Radu the usurper the Turks offered to the boyars as a replacement for Vladislaus?
Avenging Neko chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
Random re review cuz I'm running out of ones to do with how many times I've reread it. I had wondered if Wakter supplied the guns first read around, but, pfff like you need to believe me.
Gabriella chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Haai I have just started to read this story and I love it 3
Ludifer chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
Wahey just read this again. Loved it. Nice job. Cosmin was a great addition, though a bit creepy at first as he nearly killed his own mother.

Plus Sandru was awesome, great to see Seras opening up ties between Vampires and Werewolves.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
jajaja and alucard and victoria fighting without thinking that walter is there
Guest chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
i know is repetitive but is the truth : THIS IS AWESOME
maria chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
this is AWESOME
maria chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
hey is awesome but i hope this wont turn into a twilight-type story where they are fighting for seras but is VERY obvious who wins , well lets read the neaxt chapter :3
maria chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
i feel sad for alucard but this is turning really addictive jajaja
maria chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
wow , the most elaborated fanfic i ever read and is awesome

congrats for making such a fantastic work :3
Juliedoo chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
I loved this story so much, ohmygod. You ACTUALLY kept Alucard in character in a romance, and that pretty much makes you fanfic Jesus. And Cosmin was adorable.

Seriously, I had so much fun reading this. Thanks for writing it. n_n