Reviews for Silver Shades of Grey
GoldenBug Prime chapter 8 . 2/11
Is there going to be more?I'm curious to see where this goes
drarry lover chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Just read this fic for the first time and Im loving it! Any chance you'll finish it, or have finished it on another site? It's so original!
Demitria Miriam chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Oh god, this story is amazing. The steady build up and such. This is wonderful! I wish you'd have continued it, and or if you still are hopefully something will work it's magic and help in any writer's block! Wonderful fic again, thank you for writing it!

-DM
shadowgrl94 chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
ah! why didn't u finish?
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I think it's fucked up if someone thinks abuse is love. Harry seems a bit delusional.
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
plz update soon!
saya.sen chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
I really like reading this story so far! Harry and Draco's relationship seems very realistic, and I like that you're building on it slowly. I love the soul bond with Ginny, too, and how you've explained it. The idea that soul mates aren't somehow destined to be together, but are really just two halves of the same soul, and therefore emotionally connected and compatible, was not something I'd ever seen before. All in all, you've done a great job so far!

Saya
random alias chapter 8 . 6/14/2010
poor harry! please tell me the dursleys don't get away with this, someone malfoy harry even ginny needs to kick them in the teeth till they beg for mercy...
Mewlexii chapter 8 . 5/14/2010
Ohhhhhh don't stop now! Please update soon!
wendy 90210 chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
please finish this story please!
Deviant Little Thing chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
I did enjoy it :) Keep up the good work.
wendy 90210 chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
finish this story
Randomonia21 chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Write more, this is really good.
Jordanne chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
i really enjoyed this story, and i cant wait for the next chapter :)
muumuu122 chapter 8 . 12/15/2008
Exciting story! I'll be sure to follow :)