Reviews for Her Smile
Rini's Ghost chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Aww. I really like this cute story
Mew-Sahara chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
*glomps fic with happiness*

Some good RyouXLettuce at last. :D

Aw, this is a really cute sequel to your other story. You used a lot of description and really got into that Blondie's head. A very refreshing read.

Is it possible that I might use that little tidbit of him dreaming about the dying Mews in a possible story? I just wanted to ask. *smiles*

I really do love this story. Great work!
Hannelore Cat chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Oh good. You did write a sequel. this is excellent. Just as good as Why?. you write really well and i'm looking forward to reading other TMM fics from you. I've posted two stories and one of them has mentions of RxI, the other will definately have it if I keep I'll try writing a fic with the RyouxLettuce pairing in it.

Again, great fic. Write another one soon.
Rebecca Schaefer chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I loved how it was so discriptive and I am one of those people who think that Lettuce and Ryou should so be together.
MANGApunk chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
AH! I htought he was talking about Ichigo! I didn't even notice till the end! no offense but LettuceXryou sux! IchigoXRyou is the AWESOME CHOICE!
Ocean's Daughter chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Hiya!

I'm SO happy I was the first one to review, that has never happened before I can't even tell you how stunning it is to recieve an e-mail that tells you that somebody somewhere out there likes you enough to dedicate one of the persons own masterpieces to you. I feel like crying, this feels so wonderful.

Again, the storyline was beautiful and while reading it I got a feeling that Ryou was alive enough to stand right beside me. That is plainly awesome

Rambling again, but please try to bare with me. I just love this and can't think of anything worthy enough to say. Better if I finish off now...

With a lot of love,