Reviews for Missing
Nako13yeh chapter 1 . 5/22
I love this. So adorable and I honestly thought arwen was missing... hahhaa... brilliant!
Gwenneth Tinuiel chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
LOL! That was amazing! :)
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
So I stumbled on this little gem trying to see exactly what search specifications it would take to find For Every Evil by Mirrordance, and I think it’s pretty darn awesome (obviously).

LOVED LOVED LOVED this bit: ‘He took one look into the room and turned to Aragorn with a frown on his fair face. “This does not bode well.” Aragorn would never cease to be amazed at his friend’s ability to state the obvious.’ Totally hilarious that Aragorn noticed it too xD But one thing I didn’t get was the mention of a question in the sentence after it.

The fifth section reminded me of The Release by Ithilien. *evil grin* You’ll be reading one thing and it’s something else entirely.

And, omg, if I had hair like I imagine Eldarion’s hair would look like, I’d throw a tantrum if I had porridge in it too (even though his was really about the doggie).

OMG I have to share this picture with you (the PERFECT, all-grown-up, Viggo-like Eldarion): http colon forwardslash forwardslash raven dash stock dot deviantart dot com forwardslash art forwardslash The dash Guitar dash Player dash 1981993

I am SO doing a fanart based on it *hisses and spits at anyone who dares steal my idea*

Anyway, golly, I love Legolas so much after reading this. That song was killer D
Beletharatowen chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Hehehe. That's all I have to say about that. Hilarious.

Bele
Lindale chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
YAY!

me loves!

The song was the best bit i think along with Gimli ticking the items off on his fingers! Will there be another chapter?...
The Queen of Confusion chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
And this entire time I thought that some one had tried to kidnap Arwen, when it was just Elderans dog. Oh and I love that song!

Great story! Looking forward to any more bunnies made into stories you might have!

SARAH
cactuskim chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
*Blink Blink Blink* A story dedicated to me? *Blush* Thank you.

It is a "Whodunit" ?. Hey NiRi, I swear, I am innocent, I did not do it! *Snicker* or at least not this time. ;p

Oh Wait! *Looks at NiRi suspiciously* What if this dedication thing is just a trick to get me to read? Are you THAT devious? *Snerk* Well of course you are, but is this one of those moments? Wee wonders we does Precious...

OK, enough fooling around ;p, I love it! You really had me going there right up until the end and caught me by surprise. I especially like this image of Legolas; "He had managed to wedge himself into the debris as only an elf could and reach into the dark hole. A low growl came from within, and he removed his hand quickly." Don't know why, but I like the though of him 'wiggling and squirming and wedging into...' *Looks at the rest of the reviewers* Get your minds out of the gutter, you know what I mean ;p. *Giggle* and for just a moment when I first read it I thought "Arwen is Growling? Huh? is she possessed?" Then it clicked that there was something else there. ;p Yeah, I know, I had a slow moment, but it is not my fault, it was the image of the 'Wedging in Elf' that distracted me and threw me off track. ;p

Great story NiRi. :D

Cactuskim

BTW... I want some of that bread that Legolas was eating.
Oirasse chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
amazing chapter... I love the song!
estelcontar chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Niri, I loved your story. It got my vote for second place. You had me completely fooled in the beginning. I thought I was in for a lot of angst and drama, and was delighted to find out I was in for a very witty story. Congratulations.

Estelcontar
Pentangle-linnon chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
fanfiction hot, facfiction cold.

Fanfiction NiRi's way -

A story that's well-told

(Sorry. Very, very sorry, but I couldn't resist.)

You had me totally and completely 'suckered' on this one, NiRi! You were very clever in the way you kept the facts going one way, while trailing a very large, very smelly, red herring across our path!

Well, I guess in the case of Arwen, it should be a very graceful and beautiful herring!

Pentangle
Lady Ambreanna chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Great suspense followed by a great amount of giggles! I also applaud you for following the example of the great J.R.R. Tolkien by turning a well known nursery rhyme into a part of the story! BRAVO!
Tyndie chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Lovely! I like this story a lot! I never expected that it would be a dog missing and not Arwen herself - however, I didn't read it very carefully.

Overall, it's nicely, tastefully written, with a good rythym. Nice job!

~Tyndie
Starlight chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
NiRi, this was a very good mystery! I never even doubted that it was Arwen missing! You really managed to fool me, Legolas talking about their prey leaving almost invisible tracks worked very well, I was so sure he was talking about the light-footed queen. Didn't you say that you couldn't write mysteries when the challenge was announced? Sneaky liar :-)

~StarLight
Alquawende chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
NiRi, I really enjoyed this! When I first read the story I thought that he had lost Arwen, but then the puppies were a large suprise. _ I never knew that 'Hûvaran' was Sindarin for 'brown dog.' I'm learning some elvish every day.

' “Breakfast porridge hot, breakfast porridge cold, breakfast porridge on the king and pups a day old…” '

Now this was very funny...

Thanks NiRi, for writing such a delightful story!

Alquawende
Elflingimp chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
That was a very good tale!