Reviews for Revelations of the Astronaut
Ditte3 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Please, please write more.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Haha. Love it. Everyone is so in character. "Fine, but if you get killed don't come crying to me," LOL.
Historybuff chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
All I can say is... wow. Everyone was kept in character brilliantly. Especially Chris. I'm not sure when you're planning on updating, but I would really like to read a part 2!
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This is nice. I can't wait for chapter 2!
Green Jewels chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Wow. You've succeeded in getting me to review something outside of my own genre. There's a first for everything, it seems.

This effort is Impressive.

Northern Exposure is in my top five all time favorite TV shows, and I recently re-watched every episode via Netflix. I must say, you've captured each individual's character very well. Very well, indeed. This show's charm always sprang from the quirkiness of its characters, and for a small town, there were a LOT of characters to enjoy. Each 'voice' rang true... from Maurice the curmudgeonly town's benefactor to the angst-ridden, conflicted bush pilot Maggie, to the unlikely lovers Holling and Shelley. Chris was particularly well done. He was complex in his simplicity, and you've written him 'just right.'

Kudos to you. I will be watching this story.

Thank you for reminding me what good fanfic is all about.

Jewel
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Wow, this is great! Can't wait to read more!
live2tivo chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Great story! I really hope you keep it going. I love NEx so much, but there never seems to be any fanfics for it. I'm so excited.
Nix chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Very entertaining. LOL FUNNY! Story progression is top notch. Can't wait for part two!