Reviews for Will To Leave
caleb rocks in this story
03DC chapter 12 . 5/14/2008
loved it. the entire story. it was perfect... and seth and summer together in one of your stories is a plus. )
ryan91 chapter 12 . 5/3/2008
Eek! Super awesome chapter; I loved it all. It is the perfect ending to this story and it so great, good job!
xxocluvurxx chapter 12 . 5/1/2008
OMG I LOVED IT! Tanner's dead and Julie is as good as dead to Marissa and everything is wonderful! Seth and Summer are getting married and Ryan and Marissa will in the future and have six kids! WONDERFUL! Everyone got what they deserved and it was AWESOME! You ended this story perfectly. I was completely satisfied even though there were some open ends but the open ends you could figure out on your own. Thank you for posting this story it was great.
Girlz-Rule chapter 12 . 5/1/2008
YAY so happy for them great ending hope you write another story sometime :D
Emily chapter 11 . 4/22/2008
Update please! ]
CohenNAtwood chapter 11 . 4/19/2008
Tanner so got what he deserved...
newportgirl22 chapter 11 . 4/12/2008
Hey wow that chapter was amazing! That son of a bitch Tanner really got what he deserved! I love how Ryan and Marissa seem to be making progress and moving on! I can't believe that the next chapter is the last one :(! Postssoon!
19merz86 chapter 11 . 4/12/2008
Hahaha, I loved it! Best chapter yet. I've been waiting for Tanner to get his ass kicked since you started writing this story. Awesome job!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 11 . 4/12/2008
mwahahahah I love revenge

esp clever Nichol-Cohen-Atwood revenge

and Seth and Summer aww that was so well done
Rangersran1 chapter 11 . 4/11/2008
wow I read all of this in like 2 hours I must say that was the best story I've read very very well written and I don't think r/m stories are fading I read them all the time! Its great to see that Ryan got to do what he wanted hoping for a happy ending! Altho it will be bittersweet because this fix is coming to a close... And ur stopping most r/m fics :( great story update soon!
xxocluvurxx chapter 11 . 4/11/2008
OMG AMAZING! I loved it! Seth and Summer getting together Summer and Marissa moving to California with Ryan and Seth! Caleb offering Marissa that job then doing god knows what to Julie. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE CALEB! Wonderful chapter. Please please update soon.
Girlz-Rule chapter 11 . 4/11/2008
great chapter update soon :D
Juzzy88 chapter 11 . 4/11/2008
YAY im glad that tanner finally got what he deserved!
Cilla1970 chapter 11 . 4/11/2008
Awesome as always! The ideal exacting of vengeance without any risk to Ryan. I love Bernie too. He's such a gentle soul...and Caleb, I could only wish that canon-Caleb was this cool! Keep the posts coming Char, I love it!