Reviews for Diagnosis
MapleFlavored chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Dang. Starscream is kinky, in all the good ways. I still hate Megatron though, I doubt that will ever change. But Star has shot up on my favorites list.
zerOtodona chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Eh heh heh...:]
Darkesong chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Very nice :D Are you planning on writing the sequel by any chance?
quicksilver2402004 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
OMG! That was awesome!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
. . . We seem to have a wonderfully similar assortment of kinks. X3 lol That was _most_ enjoyable.
Maraluch chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Whoo hoo! That was hot! THanks for posting!
Moonlit Sea chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
great story

Moonlit Sea
shioji-san chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
XD that was so awesome and at the same time I couldn't stop laughing. It's shocking to see that Starscream was the one on top for everytime I read them together it's always Megatron, but now Starscream XD. Can't wait to see the punishment
Apocrypha Blessing chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Very well done. I rarely see fics where Starscream is the torturer. I would also like to see starscream's punishment as well ;)
NybCR chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
*laughs* Dude, that was hecka wrong. Loved the ending, though, gotta say. A "rewarding" punishment indeed.
AzureOcelot chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Yum.

Oh, you have to write a sequel to this. This is just too delicious. Starscream certainly likes to earn his frequent punishments, doesn't he? And wonderfully in-character for both of them, thank you. Mad props!
Jen chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
That was really kinky and funny. Awesome work!
Lady Dragon2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
O. I likey. PLEASE tell me you're gonna post Star's... "punishment'? Please? PLease? PLEASE?

heheh. much love!