Reviews for Falling Leaves
Ameranthian chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Ahahah! This was just to funny to read. Kakashi, Iruka, Naruto and Sasuke and Sakura all being a family!? That's just begging disaster to strike. And Naruto is totally loving being with Iruka. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Korregidora chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Such an emotionally intense story. The last few chapters kept making me cry, all the emotional turmoil and such that Iruka was going through. Seeing him like this was quite an experience. Thank you for such a story.
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 2 . 6/27/2012

I'm so far enjoying your story but I have to wonder did the title of the story come from a Chinese saying, "falling leaves return to their roots" or did you get the idea from Adeline Yen Mah from her book "Falling Leaves"?

Whichever it is, it is the perfect title. Iruka is currently in the place of his family origin and he feels like he's at home. Kudos, for such a story.
Anju-chan2 chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
i just dont like naruto's name, kagetera that much though but the story is good
Probing Question chapter 1 . 11/16/2008

Pervert Punisher Jutsu!

::cracks up laughing::
eve chapter 11 . 10/1/2008
T.T it ended... T.T sob... chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
i like iruka's temper!
Juniperbreezie chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Awesome fic. Loved It. I'm so glad Iruka was able to make it to his 30th birthday. Great ending.
TeenagersScareMe chapter 11 . 1/27/2008
This chapters too cute x3

It's a shame to see that the story's over, but it was definately a good one :)
TeenagersScareMe chapter 10 . 1/27/2008
great job
kirallie chapter 11 . 1/27/2008
Yay Kakashi saved Iruka! Glad you didn't kill him. Good story!
Catat chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
i liek your array of words and your long chapters are nce too thanks

althrought the memory things got quite confusing lol :D
Black-Sky-Loves-Me chapter 11 . 1/26/2008
I liked the little 'ending' a lot...I do think however that it could have been a little...hmm...more serious? No, no...that's not the word...grr. Oh what ever, it was cute and sweet, I love cute and sweet. Great job _
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 11 . 1/26/2008
Cute ending- it made me smile. Still sad its over though!
Rem10124 chapter 11 . 1/26/2008
aw this was such a cute ending (sorry bout not reviewing ch.10)

this made me cry

very unique and well-written story -