Reviews for Seriously? That Was Your Plan?
head in the clouds 14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
really cute

loved it ;]
ringsofakhaten chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Cute story :3 I never thought of it that way and the question has never crossed my mind D: Lol

Well, great story! Love it! ]
Dragon Reverb chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Nice...
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Hahah that was cute! I really enjoyed it, nice work :)
abc chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I enjoyed reading it, thanks for writing.
CheapChristmasTrash chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
This is very cute! It's nicely written and it flows really well. And somebody had to ask that question! I thought you came up with a very believable answer for Sam. I enjoyed it a lot :)
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
When saving the world, trust your gut feeling. It must be some sort of rule in Transformers.

/The medic who came to tend to them, had to wonder why they were laughing like they had shared the best secret ever and holding hands despite the burns that coated both of their fingers./

Beautiful imagery of them holding hands despite the burns. Great job!
NybCR chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Sweet _ Much enjoyed it. And you know, that's a good point. How DID Sam know? That whole thing about being so certain while holding the AllSpark makes a lot of sense... and hey, even Optimus wasn't sure what would happen. He said, If worse comes to worse, put the AllSpark in my chest-but he didn't actually know what would happen, if it would deactivate him or turn him into Super Prime or whatever.

Okay, so... anyway, good job on this!
dead relic chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Aw, that was cute. The epitome of 'short and sweet'; very enjoyable _
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I do like your take on this...Sam was totally just going with his gut throughout most of the movie... good job!
Kittona chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
cute! I wish it was longer though...
Lnzy1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I'm too lazy to log into my account. lol

This was really cute. Nice job!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
That was cute. Did Mikaela just flub Ironhide's name?
xyzaniainfinity chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Oh but didn't Optimus tell Sam that he was gonna sacrifice himself to destroy the Allspark in the final scene? He actually told Sam to shove it in his chest. I think that's how Sam understood how the Allspark can be destroyed and that would be hiting two birds in one stone. Sam figured it all out by Prime's words.

Overall, nice story construtction.
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
"Canon", not "cannon", in this case. ;)

Nice missing scene and you have both in character perfectly. :)