Reviews for Coming Home
TheFederalist chapter 28 . 12/30/2020
It's 2020, and I was reminded of coronavirus as I was reading oof. Also this story was really well-written and beautiful! It really played with my emotions, especially when Vader was spending time with his children. The Luke/Vader relationship is my favorite thing about Star Wars. I also really liked your depiction of Leia and how she wasn't completely lacking compassion for Vader as she normally is in other fics. Also, the way you described Luke as a "highly-polished mirror reflecting the light back at Vader" was amazing, I never thought of it that way. This truly is one of the better Star Wars fics I've read in terms of writing and imagery.
Never been a fan of Mara Jade, I always thought it was kinda weird how her and Luke got together, but I was willing to make an exception for THIS FIC ONLY because the writing is so good. Also...I was really hoping Vader wouldn't die. He's my favorite character, and I cried at the end even though it's just a fanfic because I was really investing all of my hope into the possibility that he might not die. When I read his death I fecking killed myself. I mean I was expecting (and hoping for) some Vader whump/Palpatine torturing Vader, but HOLY CRAP I didn't want him to DIE. I was disappointed and crushed when that happened. Other than that, fantastic writing!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 28 . 11/30/2019
Nice job.
YellingInSpace chapter 17 . 1/2/2019
i love this fic!

and i love your portrayel of Piett. By far my favourite secondary character, next to Veers
Max chapter 28 . 5/21/2018
What an amazing turn of events...what a movie that would have been. Thank you
nekochan1994 chapter 17 . 8/8/2017
Those poor Pilots and droids. So flipping confused
nekochan1994 chapter 15 . 8/8/2017
TT~TT
nekochan1994 chapter 14 . 8/8/2017
Really, really, REALLY ugly
nekochan1994 chapter 13 . 8/8/2017
And two tempests are about to go at it
nekochan1994 chapter 12 . 8/8/2017
Oh this is gonna get ugly
nekochan1994 chapter 11 . 8/8/2017
It's official: Vader DESPISES his children's mates
nekochan1994 chapter 9 . 8/8/2017
Oh Destiny. Thou art an ironic bitch.
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 8/7/2017
... I think he just realized who Leia's bio parents are
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 8/7/2017
Yeeeeeaaaa Daddy ain't gonna give up that easily
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 8/7/2017