Reviews for Sacrifice
hikao-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
i'd like the part in your disclaimer stating that if u owned POT then ryoma would have held sakuno's hand right now..

i laughed real hard at that one!..

nice work!.. i'm going to post my very first fanfic at FFN - soon - i just don't know when- .chuckles. hope u'd review mine as well :)
chainedheart999 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I just started to read your other works as you recommended This is the first time I read this type of story ~hahaha~ I mean the implied one Good, but kinda short...TTTT Just kidding even short, it can express Fuji's feeling and his sadness for losing Sakuno...TTTT May be you can make a sequel for this story?
Konata Ikeharu chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This was such an AWSOME story I wish you make a sequal and stuff!

PLease write more!
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
It's sad...but not too much. Just enough to make me squint.

Great job.
Bluementrit chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
kya

poor

fuji
speadee chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Good job on Fuji's feelings! It made me feel sorry for him, but that was nice of him to let Sakuno go.

Welcome to FF . Net!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
aww poor fuji. this was good, first time reading this, he loves her as much as ryoma does! fuji we all LOVE u your fans around the world. AND IM ONE OF THEM!
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
aw...Fuji-sempai kawaiso! kya! Fuji fell foe Saku-chan! poor Fuji...T.T oh and there are FujixSaku fans out there you know! for example me! i am obviously a FujixSaku fanatic! just by lookin at my pen name! hehe kya love your story!