Reviews for Sacred Sacrifice
Arete Panthar chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Really beautiful. I can imagine the emotion that is to be at this place.
steelneena chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
touching moving heartfeltly ( if that 's a word) written i loved the movie even though the facts in it are bare minimum in fact i watched it last night. Amazing I absolutly loved it. better than any true fiction for these have grains of truth. Nicely done.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Marvelous, simply breathtaking. I must say, I envy you for being able to go and see Thermopylae-that's one place I have always wanted to visit but can't at the time being.

Anyway, lovely job on the narrating, your story-telling was quite descriptive and rich. I remember how fanatic I was when I first saw the 300 trailers (kept viewing them even though it was November and had months to go prior the movie was actually coming out; my parents found my 'obsession' rather amusing).
hahaiamnothereanymore chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Whoa.

That's pretty deep.
Dark Lady of the Circus chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This is pretty effing amazing. I would so love to go see the monument at Thermopylae, and your story brought both the modern day Hot Gates and ancient ones to life beautifully.
A. J. Shannon chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Hello!

I found you, by this story and I was like "So cool! I need to talk to her!" Haha! Thanks so much for my review! I always love when people critize my work. I was planning on changing some things in my story, I just haven't had time P... I might just do that now! Thanks again!

A.J.