Reviews for Draught of the Loveless Death
Alexa1993 chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
dapperyklutz chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
THIS WAS AWESOME! absoBLOODYlutely BRILLIANT! DAMN LUCIUS MALFOY TO HELL! :D:D::D
Megan Consoer chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
LittlebitLost chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Do you have a beta? Reason I ask is because your story seems interesting, but much of the phrasing is awkward. Making it difficult for me to get past the first few paragraphs without losing interest.

If you do not have a beta, please allow me to volunteer.

Thank you.
OffbeatLover chapter 5 . 6/29/2008
AW, this was really cute! I really enjoyed it. I love that she tricked him into letting her save him.
Lady Seren chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
I think I read this before, awhile back. Don't remember if it was finished or not then. But it was lovely to come across it again. Nice job.
A Silver Leaf Among The Green chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
this was absolutely lovely! A bit short but a wonderful story,Hope your muse allows for another fanfic with ss/hg as I enjoy your style well done!
DanniV chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
i love the idea of this story and your writing was very well done! keep up the good work. i can't wait to read more from you.
notwritten chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
You have written a very interesting and pleasant chapter. Have a good day tomorrow. Keep smiling. :-)
Dragons Quill chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
claps vigorously and smiles from ear to ear! yea! you finished it. you seem to have rewritten it, i must say i miss the original, because i did like it but this version is absolutely great as well, and FINISHED Yeah! that makes it the best. i am glad you finally seem to like it better too. i thought it was great! perhaps you will write another story sometime? looks hopeful.
Dragons Quill chapter 6 . 11/27/2007
well, i liked the first version and i hope that you didn't take it down. but i must say this is also nice as well and i can't wait to see what and how you write it next, even though i know what happens. i do like the extra story development. i really am enjoying the fic and hope that you update soon!
zafaran chapter 6 . 11/22/2007
I love how this is progressing. I read the earlier version, and I'm glad you've gone back and expanded the story. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
nanalullaby chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
Great story, please go on!
BellasBeingBad chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
This story is great! I hope you update soon and often. I like your story so much I wish you would make the chapters longer.
catysmom chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
I like it. Please update soon.