Reviews for Sunshine
Glee881 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I really Love it :)
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
How dare thou make me cry so much! I'm sick, with the sniffles already, and here I'm exacerbating that by reading this sad, angsty love one-shot... it's really very well done though :) I appreciate Scott/Rogue stories, good job.
abc.123 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
this is the first story to have actually made me cry! it was just so amazing and beautiful. when she died i was like great i knew i shouldnt have read this since i was already getting sad but its just so beautiful and amazing and please please please write the other chapters if you ever get to
kana117 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
i cried when i read the last line...it was so sad...
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That was wonderful but oh so SAD!

THANKS:"D
WatchingCat chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow. I'm reading this story and I'm like, "Oh, okay. She died. He's upset." And I keep reading.

But then I started bawling as I read the lines '“Good morning, Sunshine,” he said, watching the sun rise in the distance. He hoped, somehow, his wife could hear him.'

Really well written. Good job.
stormy chapter 1 . 11/26/2009

POOR MARIE POOR SCOTT
ElizaV chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Poor Scott.
Raniatlw chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Beautiful story! It really brought tears to my eyes. Great job!
Star Garden chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
This story was short, sweet, sunny, and grey all together. Thanks so much for writing! I really like how you described the relationship between Logan and Scott. And it's pretty ironic that he is the one to pull Scott out of his trance. This story made me cry! Especially Marie's last words.

XDXDXD I can't wait to read more from you!
nonhalema chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Sad but awesome work. Thx for nice Wolverine/Scoot
musichangover chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
nice story...highly emotional&sad...but very good
lvswtht chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This is so sad. Even though I knew Rogue was going to die I was still sad when sehe did. And poor Scott. First Jean(although I don't like her so it's ok she's gone) and then Rogue. I like the ending. Hope you post the remaining chapters soon.
Miasen chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Oh, this was incredible! So emotional and so beautiful. I've never been much of a Scott fan, and haven't really read much Scott/Rogue, but this was excellent, and you might just have opened me to a new pairing now, allthough I don't think other people can write this so great! And yeah, I'm so sad now. *dries tears* I'm so impressed by how you did this, it was nothing short of perfect, and I'm really looking forward to any updates!
emma134 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007