Reviews for A Moth to the Flame
Cakes Blargh chapter 72 . 12/31/2013
The most macabre comedy adventure story rolled into one.

Poor Hansel, he's kind of my favorite considering he's understably insane.
DinahDeath chapter 72 . 8/29/2013
I love this story and if you're not going to complete it can you post something that says someone else can continue it but give you credit, please I really want to know what happens next!
Irelandgal131 chapter 72 . 7/30/2013
Great story! I was a little apprehensive at first but decided to keep reading and boy was I glad! I know you said your files for the story were wiped (has happened to me before - it really sucks) but you should continue this story! :)
Somewhere Nowhere chapter 72 . 10/21/2012
I can't wait til you update again! :) I love your writing
Ms. Dark chapter 72 . 8/18/2012
I hope you're going to write a new chapter soon
bloodyalienchick chapter 72 . 11/18/2010
i have read this and though OH MY GOD THIS CAN BE A MAGNIFISANT BOOK pleeeeeease countinue 3 i will love this story forever XD
bloodyalienchick chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
i love your story make it into a book now or i'll kiwl yews
BreGurl23 chapter 72 . 12/16/2009
does red get with anyone in this story?
Mia1986 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Who took Red?
Truth and Reconciliation chapter 72 . 10/2/2009
Wow, wonder what's peter going to do.

I wonder if Red would become a mirror.

T&R
The black rose chapter 72 . 7/20/2009
This is the best red story I,ve ever read. Please keep writing it. I can't wait to see what happens next. I,m so re reading this. ;)
kristy chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Hey! i am so into this wonderful traditional faery tale and how you made it your own, i think it is really good and very original. i'm just wondering when you were planning on finishing the story? i just find it very griping and i am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter, i caint be patient for much longer and i hope its not going to be forgotten.
princess bookgeek chapter 47 . 1/16/2009
so far i'm in love with this story! I was so happy when i found a little red riding hood fan fic. i love the fact that you have so many chapters. is this a completed story? if not i hope that you update soon. -
nairiefairie chapter 72 . 11/8/2008
hey i love this story i even got my sis hooked. i hope you up date soon! i love the wold and red so much i putting this on my fav's!
Anony chapter 72 . 10/23/2008
You know...I actually want to see Red as a fire mirror so she could do something instead of...getting kidnapped all the time as much as I love to see the interactions between her and the kidnappers.