Reviews for Terse
KBZ chapter 1 . 5/22
God this was so fucking cute and satisfying to read. Great job writing this!
Khsora chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
CUTEST STORY EVER! I LOVED IT!
MeshaSunshine chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I loved it so much! I've always wanted to pretend I didn't know English, but I don't know any other languages fluently.
Cascade00 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Awwww! How cute! I knew Sora was kinda slow but for him to be that slow! LOL! No wonder why Riku has such a hard time with Sora! But thats one of his cute points. But it really got me curious why was Sora an outcast? That part I didnt understand. But overall I loved the story, its so wonderful! Hopefully there a sequal to this with Axel and Roxas hehehehe...Or just another story of Riku and Sora! Good job on completing this story! I look forward to reading your other work!
Dan-Dan x chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Now that was absolutely ADORABLE! Not to mention hilArious! Aww I loved this one!
Hyperpegasi chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
D I kinda wish you had put translations in (you can find online translators for most languages) but the lack of them didn't really detract from the story. I liked the ending, because of Kairi's instant understanding. It tied it together for me.
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
AWWWW! This was so adorable! :) I really, really thought this story was fantastic! XD Like all of us haven't pretended to not speak the language more than once... _ _ What, no one else? *whistles*

I really want to learn Italian, too...now this story makes me want to either go and get a tutor, or watch Hetalia. XD Great job!
ArosAi chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Oh, that was so cuuuute!
sarararara chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
oh my god! I was ready to beg like you've never seen someone beg before for more chapters, but gladly this was a oneshot. First I thought that this could be an unfinished story and didn't want to get too into this. But this story was A-M-AZING! Different from all your other oneshots. This part was beautiful:

''

"I'm glad you found someone," Sora whispered under his breath. "I'm glad that everyone can find someone except me…"

Riku frowned instantly and tightened his hold around Sora's shoulders. And before he knew it, Sora was leaning into his chest, silently sobbing. The sad part was, Riku didn't know that the beautiful brunet was shedding a tear… He had no idea.''

I mean wow, I was feeling very sad and you know feeling bad for Sora, and when I read these last sentences, I burst into tears. Hah, why do I have to bee so emotional :''')
AdiosCiaoCiao chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This was so adorable, I loved it! Sora was so cute and poor Riku, trying not to blow his cover! Great story!
Cheska chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
*cheers* *cheers* OMG It was beautiful. I loved it right from the start - and Sora is so adorable!
korovee chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
THIS IS SO CUTE! I love this, you did a great job!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This is a really cute story! I'm glad you didn't make Kairi a bitch, like in so many other stories.
Naruta13 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
OMG that was so sweet and cute...it'd be awesome if there were more backstory on why Sora is an outcast and that he can't speak English well. But whatever it was a nice story
singingstars chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Waah, this is cuutee :] I wanna know what happens at the end so bad XD Just a litle more,..