Reviews for Final Hours
vami chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
...I think for once I'm utterly speechless. This is amazing at playing with my feelings. I don't know if I feel sadness or happiness or... just... Gods. -crys- This is so... amazing.

It brings my muse to life but at the same time makes my muse dependent... does that make sense?

Otherwise, Excellent story. Totally awesomely amazing. I swear to God there are tears in my eyes right now.

-Vami
TheRobinsNest chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This is just...really sad. I enjoyed it though, far different from other 'Sasuke comes home stories' and yeah i totally say he would be put to the death sentence if he came back, but i don't think he will, it'll be cool if he did though, heh i'm just hoping for a shocking story
Shimaki-33 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
o.m.g wow so nice **hugs**
Gaara's Lovely Lady chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
That was sad, and it made me want to cry. *sniff* But it was really good. *sniff* I like the ending. It was really powerful. Really, really powerful.
sohee-kun chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
This was good, because sometimes, us fangirls need to be reminded with a more realistic outlook on SasuNaru. ;-; The whole dead relationship thing, I mean.
200 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
...Gah! Th-that was just so s-sa-sad! I-i screamed and cried into m-my pillow and used up a wh-whole tissue box after. Th-then I realized I h-had to review...WAH!

_

(\_/)

('.') This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny

(")_(") into your profile/signature to help him gain world domination!
4give4get chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
i totally love the last sentence. it's great. also, it's sad that naruto never said he liked sasuke as more than a friend, poor guy! did he just chicken out?

anyway, good story, sad, but good!

-serena
pumpkin moose chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Whoa...That was sweet.
KaraKanji278 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
T_T, WAH!

i really am crying

i have decided that i cant read anything like this again or im going to cry again

too many tears involved
kendonall chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
*Sniff* You are such... *Sniffle* such an amazing author! *Tears falling* I loved this story so much, even though it was extremely depressing and sorrowful. Oh, wait, excuse me for a sec... *Reaches for tissue box* okay, anyway, *Blows nose* this story is so amazing. You were able to distinctly depict the feelings of Naruto so that it was almost like we were him in this reality. Having to spend your last hours with best friend/crush must have been really hard to write about, without going through some emotional rollercoasters yourself. That is so amazing though! I can't wait for the next story you dish out! I loved this story so much! *Sniffle* Anyone that can make me cry while reading, should receive an award!
hiz chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Man, talk about heart-wrenching. Like everything else you've written, I loved it. Would Sasuke really have decided to be caught though? I mean, he still needed to resurrect his clan... Amazing anyway! :]
Alice's power chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
man was that sad or what, I wanted to cry so bad but my mom was in the room and I'll be damn if I cry in front of someone. other then that, this story was amazing, but so Sad.
partyrockstar100 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
this was an extremely beautiful story. brought me to tears! and as much as i hate to admit it, this was exactly how i can picture the story going, along with sasuke's reaction.
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
that was...the sadest...most fantastic...story... I'm still crying. Poor Naruto-kun, Sasuke really did sever their ties...

Midnight Mourner

They'll never

know who I am
TricksterAries chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Formally Crimson Aries:

Omg... That was so beautiful, not to mention heartwrenching. That would be so painful... I cannot even begin to imagine. Congrats on the amazing story, take care... *eyes sting*
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »