Reviews for Land Before Time: Remnants
Guest chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
When is the next chaper
VONDON WILES chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
TO AUTHOR VOLCAN88 I THINK THAT LAND BEFORE TIME FANFICTION STORY THAT YOU WROTE LAND BEFORE TIME REMANTS CHAPTER 16 GLOBAL DOMINANCE WAS GREAT
Guest chapter 13 . 2/13/2011
wow this was a really nice chapter!
flippinUrtables chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
Cool, im happy that you've updated after a while of hiatus. It seems that in this stories some characters such as Ali are now minor characters. Either way, this story is very interesting.
Nukascar101 aka RevRav chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
Nice to see your still showing interest and haven't forgotten your story. Although to be honest, compared to the others this chapter was a bit short and didn't have much going on but I shouldn't be one to talk seeing as my latest is pretty much the same.

Plot wise, the fast-biters and Branimir being loyal to their home rather than Ravage can prove to show some very interesting results later on.
Zarrelion chapter 13 . 2/11/2011
To be honest, I notice that the grammar and story telling quality is starting to degrade at this point.

The story still has massive potential but I think you should really look over the story before you release it.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
wow your stories on LBT is awsome! You should realy update more!
WTF123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I dont know why no one hasn't done it yet, but Im finally gonna start it- A crossover between The Land Before Time and Terminator! I mean think about it! Ive already got the plot down! Chomper has teamed up with John Connor, which is ultimatly winning the war for the humans. But when Skynet sends the T-1000 back to kill Chomper's mother, Its up to the T-101 to save her!
Nukascar101 aka RevRav chapter 12 . 4/21/2010
I really like this chapter. I think Ravage might just make a mistake some day with that attitude of his.

Please update soon.
Zarrelion chapter 9 . 1/1/2010
Nice fight scene. Admittedly, I think it was little boring that none of the good guys got hurt in the fight. And the Tinysauruses joining in the fight as "combat engineers" was cool too.

And did Pterano just smash the sound barrier in his dive?

And one other thing, I noticed that no one fights dirty (groin attacks, eye gouges, sand attacks etc.) in your stories. I see that as a bit of a flaw because it makes no sense to fight clean in a war (especially when the Geneva Conventions are a few million years in the future).
Mitchelius Julius chapter 9 . 12/27/2009
If Chomper Ever TransForms He will or might have the Flowing:

Spikes on his tail and Back (Anger)

Taller and longer legs

Sharper Theeth

Sharper Claws

Turns into Dougal Dixon's Megasaur (Even Worst Anger)
Mitchelus Jullius chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
Hmm good but if ya gonna use mitchelius julius make sure he has the power of the gods and can trannsform into diffrent things.
mitchellus juillius chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
and For that chapter nine if ya do include the human romans make sure of these things and mitchelius is a ten year old child:

Lancer evolution X Time travler (like back to the future)

Cheatolater (witch makes the new romans and there allies live for ever not killed by nothing and no aging)This is sheilded and it can't be deafeated.

Tripod spellbergs Tripod it's good!

normas a fligter that emits tripods aloo sound and has black smoke and rays.

Dinosaur armor that looks like roman armor

Trharius a roman flying tripod

lazer spear a spear that shoots out lazers.

Charter : Mitchelius Julius

Age : 10 (relly 14 billion and ten years old).

Species : Human (also regarded as a Flatthooted sharpthooth)

Job : emperor of the New Roman Empire.

Favorite food : Dohnuts and dead fleah of Trannosaurus Rex

Relatives Wife:Mikala Julius

Mother : Margert Grubb ( Dead)

GrandMother:Bevaly grubb (dead)

Father : Tony Williams (Unknown)

Son: agustus II

Son in Law : Horanus (Trannosaur Rex)

Charter:Mikila Julius

These are Characters That I Will let Falcon88 Use In rendeamts

Thaunts Of these Characters

Mitchelius Julius : You wanna play with us

Ravage : Ok

Mitchelius Julius : Say hello to my Little firend while weilding a gun (Explosion)

Ravage : We Take over The Valley and then we Find Nemo!

Mikie : Were relly going to Find Nemo?

Ruby : Who are You

Mitchelius Julius : Mitchelius Julius

Mitchelius Julius : Charge!1

New Roman Army : CHARGE!

Mitchelius Julius : Build Gates Towers and Bombs

Other Characters Homer , Bart ,Lisa ,marge and every other characters from the simpions shold Apper in this and the jetsons but Roman Style Clothing

Addings Make sure:

Chomper Works For the Roman Legions and The Sheild Corpation

The Martians or aliens Don't attck the Romans or The valley dinosaurs just The enemy

-Mitchelius Julius

Just Improving the fan fiction.
Mitchelus jullius chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
Add some roman armor on this guys bone are wired! This has lanched my brain with romans and dinosaurs that us guns.

Add roman armor , Shelid ,Leanardo's KILER CHARIOT , Horse like creatures that little horse , Swords , Bazooka , tanks , NEW ROMAN charter called Mitchelius Julius and roman named dinosaurs , bows , crossbows , Maybe guns , maybe the f word , chariot , morden day artirly , horse , camels , metal javilins and spears , and Finly Catapult , scorpions , roman artrary and War of the worlds TRIPODS .

P.S : don't use the f word . I'm just wantin to show cave men and dinosaurs suck romans and dinos BETTER .
Zarrelion chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
Hmm. The action is heating up.

The dialogue is hard to read with no spaces between them. I suggest placing spaces between the pieces of dialogue.

In addition, the weapons used by the dinosaurs seem to stretch imagination. I can tolerate them using stone knives, lances, javelins, slings and even throwing lit torches but them using fused concussion grenades is over the top. In all honesty, I wish you had not included that frankly outlandish weapon idea.