Reviews for Undercover
riskeybusiness chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Ahh loved it!
arctic-kat chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Wow this is one of the best idea I ever read! Undercover adult Hermione! It's brilliant!
myteddybearbbw chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was fantastic! I wish u would make it n2 a long Romance story w/ SS/HG theyr the only couple I read this was (N the words of Ron the Idiot) Bloody Brilliant!-myteddy
MaryVampy08 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Nice secret that Hermione have. (;
MissusGages chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Ah! Haha loved it!
SnapeFanatic1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I really liked the twist in this one. Haven't read that angle before, pretty neat.
Bre chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Mwahahaha loved it! Seem to be saying that aolot. But now that the series is over the movies have been watched, there is this big flood of stagnant fanfic and while these stories may be years old i find the plot the structure and ideas to be refreshing and new.
FlittterKat chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
It's taken me long enough, but I just discovered this story. You have a good imagination to come up with the plots you do. I enjoyed reading this story and waited with baited sp? breathe to find out what Hermione's secret was. Excellent story, loved it!
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Ooohh, very good one-shot. I like that Hermione had this hidden past that no one knew about. hehe :)
emerald-hazel eyes chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Well, this is something that took me by surprise! An unique plot!

Brilliant, I loved it!

What can I say, Severus and Hermione fit so well together!

Keep up the amazing work... :*
paddiew chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Unique idea. I really like this.
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Bloody Brilliant!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Hee hee Interesting take on Hermione.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
loved the oneshot more of them please thank you keep them coming wish you would write a sequel to this story
ScatteredVisionShatteredDreams chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Lovely! I wish you bult more on this story. It's pretty neat!