Reviews for Lovers and Fighters
zophtoko chapter 14 . 9/10
LMFAO sesshomaru noticed jaken looking at kagura
zophtoko chapter 8 . 9/9
LMAOO KAGURA AND SESSHOMARU CONFRONTING THEM IS HILARIOUS
zophtoko chapter 5 . 9/9
lmaoo I can imagine his face when he thought that. 'GREAT I HAVE A CRUSH ON SESSHOMARU'S that was cute and funny
zophtoko chapter 4 . 9/9
oh crap, sesshomaru advising to let kohaku hide and eavesdrop while sessh converses with RIN?! must be good!
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 20 . 6/17
*applauds you* Great story! I loved it. Very entertaining and I loved that twist. I read another where Kagome was Miroku and Sango's descendant. I normally hate Rin cause she is so annoying no matter what age she is, but this story was good. :)
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 13 . 6/17
I have realized that song works for Ayame/Kouga as well. I heard the song a few times with the english lyrics and it does describe their relationship more than any other couple. The song Every Heart ending song of Season 4 works for Ayame/Kouga as well.
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 4 . 6/17
Rin/Kohaku is a big YES in my book. I feel the same way as you. It makes me shudder at how many Sesshomaru/Rin shippers there are on here. I love Sesshomaru/Kagura and Kouga/Ayame as well. I hate it when Kouga is paired with anyone other than her. I came across a Kouga/Rin pairing story and I facepalmed cause it was his wolves that killed her the first time in the series. I mean, really? I refused to read it. Sorry, I went off-topic a bit, but it is just proving that I agree with you.

This story is great so far. I just found it myself.
Rose-Aki chapter 20 . 2/11/2016
The way you described the two couples getting closer and finally admitting their feelings was amazing. I really loved it :)
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
girl.az2001 chapter 20 . 11/13/2015
me encanto ese fanfic esta muy bueno aunque espera un bebe de parte de kagura y sessh... pero no importa me encanto la historia y me parece muy buena tu teoría sobre que kagome es descendencia de rin y kohaku siempre me parecieron igualitas ellas dos jejeje y eso explicaría muchas cosas XD
Guest chapter 19 . 11/3/2015
But I loved Kanna and Hakudoshi
Eurisse chapter 20 . 3/9/2015
Thank you for this wonderful piece of art! :) I love this story, the plot is really nice and the actions were very well written. I would like to commend you for such an incredible work. It is one of the best action-packed SessKag story out there and I wouldn't sell myself short now, I really had a great time reading this.

There were little times when Sesshomaru gets OOC but nothing that wrecks his image (till' the end). On the other hand, you got a perfect hold on Kagura's character so I can't really say anything but congratulations for doing a good job at keeping her and the others very much in character.

I also love the ending... the fake sad face, I was imagining Kagura pouting hahaha and Sesshomaru was so cute in his own way. All thanks to your wonderful way of writing them!

Till next time! :)
pikaree1 chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
Petal: Heh… They all were thinking 'Sesshomaru protected Kagura?' and then there's Rin who's like 'They love each other! Yaaaaaay!'
kz84 chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
I absolutely loved this story!
You did an amazing job.
Thank you so much for this!
Please write more if possible _
SpringFallionLettuce chapter 14 . 2/8/2014