Reviews for Lovers and Fighters
Azure Shine chapter 11 . 4/19
poor jaken. he is here for fun so always unlucky. but I cant help to pity him.
Azure Shine chapter 9 . 4/19
ohhh! that the reasons? but I always hate sessomaru and Inuyasha father
Azure Shine chapter 8 . 4/19
really? demons marrieage is eternal? but how can seshomaru father cheat with human woman aka inuyasha mother when he had seshomaru mother?
Azure Shine chapter 1 . 4/19
I think Sesshomaru is OOC, he is too soft. He can be like that but I think the plot is too rush. He should be soft in later chapters.
Ember Reverie chapter 20 . 2/28
Fantastic story.

I've always thought the idea of Rin/Kohaku was really cute.
But, I've never been completely sold on Sesshomaru/Kagura. I get it, but I just need more convincing on them then I do some of the other pairings in this fandom.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
I would like the group have a family relationships than a romance relationships with each other

but it was great
ZophToko chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
LMFAO sesshomaru noticed jaken looking at kagura
ZophToko chapter 8 . 9/9/2017
LMAOO KAGURA AND SESSHOMARU CONFRONTING THEM IS HILARIOUS
ZophToko chapter 5 . 9/9/2017
lmaoo I can imagine his face when he thought that. 'GREAT I HAVE A CRUSH ON SESSHOMARU'S that was cute and funny
ZophToko chapter 4 . 9/9/2017
oh crap, sesshomaru advising to let kohaku hide and eavesdrop while sessh converses with RIN?! must be good!
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 20 . 6/17/2017
*applauds you* Great story! I loved it. Very entertaining and I loved that twist. I read another where Kagome was Miroku and Sango's descendant. I normally hate Rin cause she is so annoying no matter what age she is, but this story was good. :)
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 13 . 6/17/2017
I have realized that song works for Ayame/Kouga as well. I heard the song a few times with the english lyrics and it does describe their relationship more than any other couple. The song Every Heart ending song of Season 4 works for Ayame/Kouga as well.
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 4 . 6/17/2017
Rin/Kohaku is a big YES in my book. I feel the same way as you. It makes me shudder at how many Sesshomaru/Rin shippers there are on here. I love Sesshomaru/Kagura and Kouga/Ayame as well. I hate it when Kouga is paired with anyone other than her. I came across a Kouga/Rin pairing story and I facepalmed cause it was his wolves that killed her the first time in the series. I mean, really? I refused to read it. Sorry, I went off-topic a bit, but it is just proving that I agree with you.

This story is great so far. I just found it myself.
Rose-Aki chapter 20 . 2/11/2016
The way you described the two couples getting closer and finally admitting their feelings was amazing. I really loved it :)
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016