Reviews for Childhood Is the Kingdom Where Nobody Dies
tele-tubby chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
awwwwww I've made me cry and I cannot stop :'(

so touching ,so sad
Alphie chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
OH MY GOSH! This moved me to tears. I have been fascinated with Lorian ever since I saw E2. I think that episode is one of the best Trek eps ever written. I just love it, and your fic here has really filled in the blanks as to what happened. It was just perfect. Beautiful. Bravo.
Escriba chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
It actually make me cry. Out of emotion. It's a wonderful yet poignant story. I've decided to read it because it was a one-shot and it has Lorian in it. And I have to say I liked it very much. With Trip's death and all. I loved the last part, with T'Pol teaching Lorian how to waltz. And I loved your young Lorian, his shyness and his logical insight. I even like Archer! Wonderful story.
JennaTripped chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
story kills me every time
bluedana chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
HR, this was just lovely. I am impressed by the way you've fleshed out these people, most of whom we never did see: alternate-Jon, teen-Lorian, married-T'Pol. I particularly liked the line where Lorian is glad that Jonathan found a soulmate, and how lonely he would have been otherwise. Nice turning reality on its head there, since that "other" Jon is the one we know. I liked Trip-the-dad; you kept his good humour and made it work. The climax was reminiscent of TWOK, of course, except the aftermath was tense and sad and sweet, not pouty and depressing. And now I have that Tchaikovsky waltz in my head.

Well done. This one is a keeper.
Bineshii chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Loved this one at Trip/T'Polers and still love it! It is the work of a mature writer. (I mean skilled writer, nothing to do with age) I just started reading and posting at this site a couple of weeks ago and would like to see more of your stories here, just as at Triaxian Silk.
S.C. Little chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Such a beautifully sweet fanfic, even with Trip dieing. Great job.

-Little out
Alelou chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
This is so sweet and sad without getting cloying or angst-ridden. Thank you. Also I really like that Lorian is a shy kid. It's surprising and yet it makes total sense.
LadyRainbow chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
A beautiful and tragic story. So glad that Trip wasn't alone at the end.

I thought the ending was sweet...that T'Pol, Trip AND Jon were able to find some comfort in the tragedy.

Thanks for this. :)
mmnight chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
you had me crying and crying ...

everything was just beautifully written

thank you for sharing your gift of writing ...
framework4 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Well done, very well done.