Reviews for Discovering Eden
just drifting chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Staring at her body in horror, Gabriel Gray remembered the few times their eyes had met in passing. She truly was his Eden, never once stopping him from tasting the forbidden fruit of his ability. And because of her, they were both damned.

Oh, wow! That last paragraph was absolutely fantastic! Eden was my favourite character ever since the first episode, and I dont really know why, she just was. So when she died...it wasnt a good night for me. I've just recently got into Heroes and havent even finished series 1 yet so I know I probably shouldnt be reading fanfiction but I need something to help me through this depressing time (I'm up to the episode where Mohinder is nailed to the roof. Mohinder's my other favourite character) So thanks for the story, it cheered me up a little and it was nicely written.
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
ooh, that's neat! I loved Eden in that scene! But the fact that she died just sucked. I really liked her character! Thanks for writing this!

~redrose7856
TheYummyPencil chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Well, I only managed to watch the first fourteen episodes of the show that my cousin downloaded (I will not be complete until I’ve finished the first season at least), so my options as to the fics I can read are limited! I’m so glad I’ve find one by you that’s spoiler free. Twisted and excellent as always!
NotAnExit chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
nicely done. intense and in character.

this fanfic doesn't have enough reviews so my reviews will be worth infinite!
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
This is a really good fic, and you're one of the few people who can write Sylar with the same complexity as the writers do. He's not all good; he's not all bad; he's not all about sex, but you also don't ignore his... seductiveness. You capture all of the aspects of his character, and I love that. It makes your story seem so real, and it definitely adds to what I see in the actual canon fo the show.

But more than that, the way you write Sylar makes all the other aspects of your story pop. The description is lush and lovely, but it doesn't feel overdone or overly flowery.

I also like how you played with Eden's name in this. That was a brilliant touch. Overall, this little one shot was just fantastically done. Great job.
horrorshowandlovely chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
oh ow...i liked that one.