Reviews for Kim Possible: Bronze Rider of Pern
fuzzibare chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Lovely. A perfect mix of KP and Pern. As a LONG-time Kigo fan, and also even longer time fan of McAffery's Pern stories, I keep re-reading and wishing for more. I know McAffery objects to fanfiction of her work, but this story still give me inspiration for my imagination... To see Shego fall from "Between" and impress a Queen at the next hatching...KIGO on Pern. The Masterharper would be inspired to write an opera!
Neihaera chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Just tripped over this one, enjoyed it thoroughly and hope that you someday come back to it and develop it further. Only complaint I would make is that it's somewhat ... I'm going with "skeletal" ... at this point. All the basics are there, they just need to be fleshed out a bit.

At Kim's first landing and realization even if the Vortex opened up in front of her, she wouldn't be able to drag Kith through it, she skated through the whole episode very quickly ... and the whole situation with the Bronze and Gold, well, her quick grasp of B'naj's error shows she's at LEAST realised what she's facing, and really should be showing a bit more concern ... for her potential partner, at least. You could be planning to write her as either acknowledged lesbian or bisexual, but even so, she would have to be wondering when her current peers would be ready to address the 600lb wherry in the room.
anon chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
I like this story. It's well written and with the exception of a couple of prose mistakes it's very good. I'd like to see it continue as well as your other Kim Possible stories.
Kara-24 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Обновите историю) пожалуйста)))
cressey chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
I would have enjoyed reading the rest of this. Hope you get a chance to finish it. It's a really good concept.
tammin chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
You have the right tone of both Kim Possible and Pern. I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter and I am wondering how you are going to handle the revelation that Bronze Riders mate with Gold riders to Kim; if she doesn't already know.
boyrich chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is good. I can't wait to see where it goes.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Hmm, been a while since I've read this one. I'm going over most of your fics today, if you couldn't tell, and this one was another good, fun one. Thanks for writing it, bye for now.
Narsil chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
You came to my attention thanks to your Harry Potter/Gargoyles crossover, and when I finished it I decided to take a look at what else you had and found this gem. This is a marvelous little story (so far, I hope you add lots more). The way you've fit Kim into her new world was a joy to follow. Naturally, she's going to end up in a leadership position, with her talents and drive.

I do have two issues, though. First, you don't really show the process of Kim realizing emotionally that she almost certainly will never see her home - friends and family - again. It seems to me that dealing with that even as she's learning of her new world would certainly have helped her bond with her new friends.

Second, this chapter seems to indicate that Kim has made the connection between dragons' mating flights and sex for their riders, but doesn't give us any idea how thoroughly she's worked it out or how she's dealing with it. Brekke has the whole issue staring her in the face as well and I suspect Kim is going to get caught up in that, but a hint to your readers of just what she's thinking right now would have been nice.

Now to dive back into McCaffrey's books, I haven't picked them up in years...
ladywolf92001 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
I really enjoyed reading this Kim Possible cross-over. I hope you continue with this story-line.
Araytigre chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Just found this particular story. I have seen some of the Kim Possible cartoons (Love Rufus), and I positively adore Anne's Dragon Riders (I have been reading them, well, since the late 70's, and I met her, with autographs, in 93, A Great Lady, We'll Miss Her, as she has gone Between for the last time). This is a lot of fun, can't wait to see how you figure out what to do when a Queen rises and Kim and Kith are in the area, let alone when F'lar and/or Lessa (or F'nor for that matter) try to explain the situation to her. Should be fun. I think that this next clutch might be the one where young Lord Jaxom impresses Ruth if I'm not mistaken. Thank You. TTFN
sweetmint101 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Please keep writing this story. There's only one other story that comes even close, but yours is still better developed. I think you got Kim's personalty almost spot on. You even gave her a plausible reason, for her, to be there without major changes to the Pern universe.
toolazytosignupforanaccount chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
arrrgh, that was mean. i thought maybe you'd updated -_- i don't suppose u plan on continuing it anytime soon?

well even if u don't, this was still a really cool idea and you made kim fit almost seemlessly into the plot. i would like to see u break away from the original story even if it is really interesting to see what slight changes are made by adding kim to the mix.

i mostly just wanted to let you know that there is at least one kim possible / dragon riders fan looking forward to the continuation of this fic, whenever that may be. also, a mating flight would certainly be interesting ;)
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Lovin it so far. R u ever gonna finish
Bubblezmith chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Please continue I love how you've inserted Kim into the warp and weft of the story. As an avid reader of McCaffrey I can't wait to see how you twist this one lol!