Reviews for On the Subject of Grief
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This was an excellent view of Ron after the events in DH. Bravo! *adds to C2*
emmy1124 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
How is it you only have five reviews? This was brilliant. GREAT job with the emotions. You described them so well, I felt them. I actually fell into a mini-depression. I felt Ron, Ginny, Mrs. Weasley, and Hermione. Superb job. :)

-Emily
L.Lockheart chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I never thought of this before.

really good.

its love!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
This is so good. I like how the family are frozen in their grief, and the whole exchange between Ron and Hermione is really well done.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
And yet another one I remember. I adore your Ron/Hermione fics because they're real. So many people stick with cheap laughs and cliches (including myself, sometimes) and yet your characters are so incredibly real, they seem to jump off the page.

I love your Hermione the most, especially her reverse psychology. *grins* Definitely another favourite.

Cuba
nleslie chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
That was absolutely brilliant, sad, funny and depressing all at the same time. I have no idea how it made me smile at the end because I had a hunch that it would leave me a blubbering mess, haha. I also thought the whole reverse psychology thimg was genius. And finally, props for using KT's 'Heal Over', I'm a huge fan of that song. )
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I really enjoyed this story. It was vivid and I could imagine the Weasley family in their sitting room. :)

I also like (of course) the Ron/Hermione aspect of the story, especially Hermione's reverse psychology. :)