Reviews for Failures in Romance
musicalocelot chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This has to be the weirdest, most frightening story I have ever read in my entire life. But that just made it even more horribly hillarious! I could not stop laughing the whole time I read it. I felt real bad for the guys though... mostly Leo XD.

#StayAwesome!
theLadyCheshire chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I have no idea what happens in your head, but I'm both frightened and very impressed. Very happy to observe the end results, though- y'know, from over here.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Oh, this was absolutely hilarious! It was cool the way Trudy kept making appearances. My favourite though, had to be where Michelangelo was egging on the vacuum cleaner for Donnie XD Leo's adventure in Usagi's world was also especially funny.
Awfully Wee Billy Bigchin chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Hahaha too frigging hilarious.
No one you should know chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
A frightening picture with strawberries on it!
OMG I was laughing so hard!
May I change strawberries and use it?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Remind me, why genre isn't horror?! ;)
The Light of Reason chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Oh. My. GOSH! This was absolutely hilarous! My favourites have to be Don with the vacuum and Leo with the lizards XD Well done, these were all absolutely hilarious!
Vela513 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I really want to see more of Don's vacuum cleaner. That must have been really funny when they all first realized it was sentient. Or did it take some time for anyone to realize it?
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Haha... the randomness of a few of these had me speechless with amusement... thanks for writing this! XD
MalibuShaggy chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Lmao. Insanity or genius, either way I loved it. Ridiculous in all the right ways.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
That has to be the funniest thing I've read in months!

Though I do feel awful for Leo...
calliopechild chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I don't think there are enough words to properly describe how utterly HYSTERICAL this is. There really aren't. Just know that I nearly ruptured several internal organs giggling over this, and I love this. Even if you've done horrible, undeserved things to the guys, this is decidedly entertaining.

Thanks for that. :D
bookleaf chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Oh my gosh this is so funny! This has cause me to expire its so... I can't describe it. Great job!

My thoughts on each OC/group of OCs

Trudy, Raph's stalker

"_become a Black Widow figure... I look forward to killing off at least five suitors and growing rich from their collected fortunes."

And what Mikey said

"I'll be sure to, uh, tell him everything. Especially with the black widows and the poison, that…that's really a turn on right there."

Love it. It made me laugh so hard of how Mike was choose to deal with the insane person. Again, it just killed me where I sit.

The vacuum cleaner... I never saw this coming. Wow. Just, wow. Poor Don, and Mikey wasn't helping things at all. Oh my gosh, I can't put this into words. Just, unbeliveale.

So, Leo almost (unwillnly) participated in a 'ninja orgy' made up of a evil Iguana cult. An... interesting day for him then, so to speak.

He's probally thinking 'thank God for Usagi's last minute rescue.'

A zoo of sexy, animal, underwear clad teenagers... Raph dose attrack the insane ones, dosen't he.

Return of Trudy

My question is what is with the strawberries? (Better watch out Raph)

"There was an evil deity somewhere in the universe, scribbling explicit torture methods on a piece of paper..." Serendipity1, you evil deity you.

Klingons are fierce when... riled. Don will agree with me.

AND THE FINELE... Trudy/Mikey

"They are tyrants, you know! They lock me in my room and forbid me to read my novels because they claim that it turns my head!"

I'll say. Well, Raph seems to be in the clear. Good luck for the other (un)fortunte soul. Namely, Mikey.

Sorry about the long review, I just had gotten the inspiration to write one and, here it is, overkill. But great sory, it was really funny. Keep writing!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
THIS. IS. AWESOME.

like, i have no idea on how to convey to you just how good this is. THAT HOW AWESOME IT IS!
Storm Seer chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Haha this totally had me laughing...I can only hope I would never be that bad. Okay, no hope necessary. I am not That insane. Lol.