Reviews for That Number Before Tears
Puu chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Love the fanfic! Love the description! Love everything! P.S:I bookmarked this story! E-mail me!
Mary R chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
This was too sad. It was also very good.
Xenutia chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Wow...okay, speechless moment coming up. LOL. I've read 'The Room Was Silent' and then this one...so moving. It's exceptionally hard to make me cry but you did it! But you build the heavy atmosphere and the desperation so well, and with such great modulation and pacing, giving us exactly what we need at the time and no more, (I think the term is teasing, yeah?) that you made me wish desperately it could have miraculously had a happy ending. But it was a much stronger decision both times to follow through and have them die. Hat off to you!
FaithGW chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Wow, that was incredible, I hardly ever cry with fanfics, and I started to with this one. I love your style of writing, I cant wait to read more of your stuff in the future.
Zion's Starfish chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
"He wrapped his own arms tightly around her and wanted to never let go. He convinced himself that this wasn't a new desire, and that it had not been dreamed up by a thousand other men when holding a thousand other women. This emotion had to be unique unto them." this part is perfect. Sad, hopeful, desperate, all wrapped up in that little perfect paragraph. This is a wonderful style for you, Jessie... keep it up!
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Wow, that was depressing...::sniff:: but alas, I will be ok. So, it was a GREAT STORY! Poor Harper! Sequel? ;)
Debbie chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
OMG! You actually had tears running out of my eyes. You depicted that very well and I must say BRAVO and ONCORE!
Tracy chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
What a great story! You did an excellent job