Reviews for Fly Me to The Moon
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
why did eve have to die?! Make her come back to life! Pretty please with reviews on top?
Arrow-chan3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EVEEEE! QAQ
WHY DID YOU DIEEEE? WHYYYYY? QAAAAAAQ
*resurrects Eve*
There! XD
Elaine chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This story was amazing. There were some grammar mistakes, but it was still really good. I almost cried at the end.
NoComments chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'((
Sosososososooo sad :'( couldnt you just... Make a miracle or something? Stupid me, sorry... great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Sniffle... sniffle... WAAAAAA! Eve died! It's a rally good story though.
Malanisay chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Wahhhh, it's so sad but beautiful. A wonderful piece of writing.
dogluver7581 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
omg, i did not expect that ending! im sorry but i thought it would be the cheesy sort of ending and in the end eve wouldve opened her eyes and lived but she actually died! this story was really well written! if you have time, please write another leon and eve story again!
FireFlies666 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
AH MAH GOSH! I cant believe it! Really well written, by the way. Not many people could end a story with such a prominant character dying, but you've pulled it off well. But please, dont write any more stories like this. I love Eve too much! Well, well done.
Hibisha chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
NOWAY! EVE CAN NOT DIE! NOT NOW! love it!
koolkat chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
So... SSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDD! *cries*
XxSharpiez chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
o_o It's so sad. Made me tear up. Its rare for fanfics to make me cry o_o. But its amazing and for some reason I'm wanting to make a trailer for it XD. But yeah...amazing job (:
AngelWings chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
WAH! That w-was so s-s-sad!(*Wipes away a stray tear*) I loved your story, it was truely beautiful.
Sad-Face Luna chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
*Sob* *sniffle* *tear* what a sad story! TT Very good,though. Its so that Eve died. And that Leon couldn't awaken her with a kiss. It kinda proves fairy tales aren't true, but it never hurts 2 believe.)
Xxlizzy13xX chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
:,( it made me cry! *sniff*
crazypaige1306 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
B-b-bu-b-b-but, wat has Eve ever done 2 u? TTTT

Kidding aside,

This story is simply beautiful. Sad, but stunning. :)