Reviews for Contradictions
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
They'll both get the help they need. Not bad
dove in love chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
I'm so glad you decided to update this story, can you please continue this story?
Ranowa Hikura chapter 5 . 6/7/2011
0.0 WOW! UPDATES! AS IN PLURAL!

I really like that you came back to this fic, especially with two chapters, and the new twist with Emily is interesting. Update!
leftylady70 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
I know it's been a long time but do you have plans to update this story? I would like to follow how Casey and Olivia deal with this new found scenario.
Ray25 chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
Will you update this story? PLEASE! I want to see how Casey and Liv pull through this together :-)
Kay8abc chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
I wonder where this will go. I really like it thought.

-Kate
MelHellion chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
I truely feel for Casey's pain and suffering and I hope that she will be able to overcome it.
BrownieStick chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Well, I was wondering why this chapter seemed so realistic, until I read your a/n.. I've gotta say, I love this story. I usually haate Casey/Olivia, too.. A/O all the way. D That should tell you how great I have to think a fic is, to be able to put that aside, lol. So, yeah.. I hope you can update soon, although I completely understand if you can't.
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Poor Casey!
problematick chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
I like seeing updates for this story, I'm glad to see you're continuing it, and I hope that you find peace and get better from what has happened to you. I know it's hard to admit and talk about and I'm honored you trust your readers with this. I hope you can find a way to finish this and do well for yourself at the same time.
meffie chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
nice story i like it alot!
minako366 chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Aw, is there going to be more?
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
I'm glad that Casey told Olivia what happened to her with should not feel guilty that Charlie died.
ShakesDarkLady chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Great update! I was definitely waiting with baited breath for it! You did a wonderful job and I look forward to more.
savetoniqht chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
God, if I were dating someone and they did that... even if I were best friends with them and I trusted someone with that, I would never forgive them. Well, I probably would eventually, but it would take a while. I'd be pretty damn angry. I love it though. :)