Reviews for The Ends of the Earth: Nefertiri Part Two
xLilly White chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
OmG! I agree with Frasier Fan, though I'm not flaming either! The idea of Neff bein in love with Imhotep is just..gg..so damn ironic, since they can't be together, adn plus the princess sees him with Anck... this chapter was bloody fantastic, but I think I like Anck's POV better. _ Oh and Seti's just a fat idiot, to not be rude. I just love the big web of love and hate and betrayal you're weaving in this loverly fic. I actually had quite the similar idea, yknow, with Neff and IMhotep being kind-of lovers, but I guess you're the master of that now :)

*on to the next chapter*

winternight x
Ruse chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
*sniff* had to make her want Imhotep and him be all with Anck, didn't you? ;) Poor Neffy, that's so bloody frustrating and painful! But very fitting. :) Excellent chapter of this series.I enjoy it much and look forward to moving on! :) Great work!
1 Frasier Fan chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
very good, very good! the only thing i have to say- this is not a flame- WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WERE U THINKING? okay woo im so sorry for that outburst but im sorry i cannot believe that nefertiri loved immy. i really would have preferred you writing bout her falling for a med jai (rick)! but aswell talking bout anck and immy. as i said this not a flame! so im off to read part 3 off this wonderful story!
Lady Mercury chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Wonderful! I loved the is story!
lareinemargot chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
that's really good. I can feel her presence in the story- she's 3-dimensional. Nice job.
Lost in the Wind chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Beautifully written! I loved it (of course I love any fic about Imhotep/Nefretiri)! :)

Well done. I'd love to read more.
shampoo ul copt chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
I love the way that you did this!
KatieSkarlette chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Unusual take on the whole situation, but not bad! :)
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
I liked this, and i loved how your portrayed Nefertiri's emotions. Good job!